XBOX ONE

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They doubled the price of games and tripled the price of a single controller. :eeek:

What i do not like about the One is the Kinect. And all the info it can gather.
And we all know how some are taking advantage of those info. Like Facebook wanting to use your pics for commercial purposes etc.
Everybody knows it will be hacked or used to spy on people. That info will be collected and used in all kinds of research or for marketing purposes.

Don't know about PS4 requirements.

I'll probably stick to PC gaming anyway.
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I really dislike the way Facebook has wormed it's way into just about everything you do online. It's because of privacy concerns I never joined them in the first place. Now it's gotten to the point you can't even comment on blogs without signing in to them.

And I'm afraid Google isn't much better. Anybody notice the Google Bot in the current users list on this forum?
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

medcave wrote:I really dislike the way Facebook has wormed it's way into just about everything you do online. It's because of privacy concerns I never joined them in the first place. Now it's gotten to the point you can't even comment on blogs without signing in to them.

And I'm afraid Google isn't much better. Anybody notice the Google Bot in the current users list on this forum?
I do agree with most of what you are saying but as for the Google bots and the other bots that visit the site, I could block them but they can be useful in getting the site higher up in the search results in Google and without them it would be a lot harder for people to find the forum ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Haha, every time i search for something, i'll get bombarded with "taylored" advertisement on every site after that. Almost spooky.
Today it is coffee machines. Only because i clicked on a link in one of my mails. All your Internet action is carefully monitored and shamelessly exploited. So much for the free world. :angry-tappingfoot:

Google Bots can be useful for websites to generate more traffic.

Xbox One goes a step further. Maybe if your reflexes are top notch, you will get a visit from a Pentagon General, offering you a nice job in an F22.
Or you will get some advertisement for a more healthy diet or a free clothing advice. You name it. :loll:

PS Bill if you read this, don't get funny ideas :laughing-rolling:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Xbox One release date is November 2013, price is £429 / $499 / €499

Worth the price what do you think ?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Xbox One release date is November 2013, price is £429 / $499 / €499

Worth the price what do you think ?
Besides the obvious exchange rate fail, it seems to be worth every penny of it.
Despite the rumors of the new consoles not being sold at or below production prices, i think they have chosen a similar strategy as before. Make money on the games. Sell as many consoles as you can.
Sony will have to respond with a similar price tag or M$ will get a head start in sales. Most people look at the price of the device and less at the games.

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well it seems the new xbox is serious crippled now Sony has announced hic policy on used games and drm also the PS4 is 100 bucks cheaper
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Imo both new consoles are garbage. Gaming industry is really going downhill...
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some news a headset is now included with EVERY xbox one.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “Xbox”