XBOX ONE

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:I can guarantee that the PS4 will be more aesthetically pleasing...
Who buys a console purely for aesthetics though? It isn't the best but I wouldn't call it a deal-breaker.
I doubt it will even fit in my entertainment center...it's no exactly small and sleek.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well 1 thing is for sure MS has to come with a hell of a presentation on the E3 to pull the gamers outside the US over the line.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

More on the Xbox one's used game profiting scheme:

"A customer walks into a reseller with a previously purchased game disc. This can only be done at retailers that, according to MCV, have "agreed to Microsoft's [terms and conditions] and more importantly integrated Microsoft's cloud-based Azure pre-owned system into its own." The game disc, having been registered in the system, now wipes the license use from the previous owner's account so that the installed game on their Xbox One can no longer be accessed. "

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/24/repor ... ned-sales/
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

I would rather spend the $400.00 on a new video card. :twocents-02cents:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

ken87 wrote:I would rather spend the $400.00 on a new video card. :twocents-02cents:
Me toooo!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Better hope you have deep pockets if you want an XBOX ONE, and wait till you see the price list for the games :eeek:

XBOX ONE Price list :link:

Not official prices
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Better hope you have deep pockets if you want an XBOX ONE, and wait till you see the price list for the games :eeek:

XBOX ONE Price list :link:

Not official prices
599.99 quid for new console? That is over $900 in US! That better be an overestimate (even if im not planning on getting it)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Usually the price in € and $ is about the same. Unfortunately my Banker does not support the same policy... :shock:

Both M$ and $ony will not repeat selling those consoles at or under factory production prices. Logical IMO.

So than it comes down to buying a GTX780 from Nvidia or one of the new consoles.... :think:

Tough choice, lol.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm more worried about the price of the games, if this is a realistic estimate of the price then people are going to be relying on second hand games even more. :shock:

But then again Microsoft have got that covered as well :twisted:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I'm getting one and cancelled my pre-order on the PS4 ... why? Now I play also more on my pc and xbox360 as on my PS3 and I don't see that will change and big titles will be available on both and the line up of launchtitles on the one I like better.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Xbox”