XBOX ONE

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

So what do you think, is it a Ps4 beater !

Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well hate to say it probably not ... too much entertainment system for a GAME console. The xtra stuff (tv and so) probably won't fully functions in Europe. Kinect is a deal braker for me ... got no room to fully utilize it and without kinect the console won't functions (who's bright idea was that), then the used games issue and last but not least ... god it's hideous.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Pretty much everything Speedfreak just said^

Someone really needs to photoshop a person cramming a VHS tape into the front of an Xbox One, I would LOL at that.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

About the looks .. I've got an old VHS you can buy it ... it's almost the same as the one and it won't cost you 400 bucks.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well hate to say it probably not ... too much entertainment system for a GAME console.
Who says it is a game console? As far as I know, it is an "everything" console meant to replace every electronic entertainment device in your house (DVDs, TV, Internet (no more paying for internet service or cable) and etc..). It is all, in ONE.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nope.

PC>all
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:Nope.

PC>all
GET OUT.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I can't get over the fact ... why buy a xbox One? the old 360 is a game console this isn't the graphics are not that good (they admit that they didn't choose for the best graphics possible). Btw that always online is back in another form it needs a i-net connection once a day. kinect that is mandatory ... I mean it won't even START if kinect isn't attached. then the used game fee ... ok they took that back however I must see if it won't be implemented in another form. The console itself is hideous and to big ... most users won't have the space ... even in the living.

Also it is a fact that it is completely targeted at the American home market ... ok fine, but a lot of the stuff won't even work in Europe. The attitude of MS was very bad it was imho a big FU to the European market and to the gamers.

conclusion again why should I buy the One: I have good pc that can do more, the old xbox is way more gamers oriented, the whole entertainment thing is US oriented and for me irrelevant (I use it solely as a game console), the looks are terrible, the PS4 IS a game console the one isn't, tell me 1 good reason why I shouldn't buy a PS4.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

looks liek it fell from the 1990's LOL
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Is it still gonna be always on? I didn't bother to watch the reveal. I believe the starting price will be around 700$ USD, but that's not all considering the extra fees for everything. They're probably gonna charge you every time you press one of the triggers.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160

Return to “Xbox”