XBox ONE Improved

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well we'll see if everything goes well I get both on release so then I can compare.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well we'll see if everything goes well I get both on release so then I can compare.
Lol, than you can point both cameras towards each other so they can spy the competition :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

MS has officially stated that the xbox will NOT get 12 GB ram it stays with 8 GB however the GPU will have a slightly higher clock speed .

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/ ... -gpu-boost" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:MS has officially stated that the xbox will NOT get 12 GB ram it stays with 8 GB however the GPU will have a slightly higher clock speed .

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/ ... -gpu-boost" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Figures...additional RAM would have made production costs higher, while a slightly raised clock for the GPU is just a firmware tweak.

According to some rumors, a version without kinect will also become available.

A little competition is good for the consumers :geek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't bet on a kinect free version ... MS repeatedly stated that kinect is a core feature of the new console. Maybe in a year or so but probably not in the first few months. We probably know more after the gamecom

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Honestly, if they took out the kinect, took out all the TV bullcrap, and dropped the price to $399, it would beat out the PS4.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Everything you need to know:

PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i posted the same vid in the other thread, although this seems to be an alternative version of it :think: :mrgreen:

Another news item is that you probably do not need to have kinect on all the time. In contrast to earlier rumors and official statements.
Since Kinect must be plugged in for the Xbox One to function, what happens if your Kinect breaks? Like if it falls off the top of your TV onto a hardwood floor or something? Will the console cease to function?

WHITTEN: Xbox One is designed to work with Kinect plugged in. It makes gaming better in many ways – from the ability to say “Xbox On” and get right to your personalized homescreen, to the ability to control your TV through voice, Smartglass and more. Kinect allows you to search for your content, instantly move between games and your personalized dash and more with just your voice. Kinect helps you pick up and play by automatically knowing which controller you have in your hands. No more need to interrupt your friends game or navigate through multiple UI screens to sign in and tell the system which controller you are holding. It will even bind the controller to the console if its currently unbound – no searching for special buttons! Of course – these are just a few of the system wide benefits of having Kinect. Games use Kinect in a variety of amazing ways from adding voice to control your squad mates to adding lean and other simple controls beyond the controller to full immersive gameplay. That said, like online, the console will still function if Kinect isn’t plugged in, although you won’t be able to use any feature or experience that explicitly uses the sensor.

How “off” can Kinect be when the system is in use?

WHITTEN: You have the ability to completely turn the sensor off in your settings. When in this mode, the sensor is not collecting any information. Any functionality that relies on voice, video, gesture or more won’t work. We still support using it for IR blasting in this mode. You can turn the sensor back on at any time through settings, and if you enter into a required Kinect experience (like Kinect Sports Rivals for instance), you’ll get a message asking if you want to turn the sensor back on in order to continue.
From IGN
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ ... t-xbox-one" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:character-blues:

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've seen it this news makes me happy ... now the path is free for a xbox without kinect. Yes I know they say the one won't be functioning as intended however I think that it will function just fine without.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Xbox”