XBox ONE Improved

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Hardware of the XBox ONE will be upgraded before the launch. To better match the specs of the PS4 and to make use of the new DX 11.2 instruction set with Tiled Resources for bigger textures.

GPU clock will be increased and memory will be 12gb instead of 8gb.

In addition to that has the MS team asked developers for further suggestions to improve the product.

It seems MS picks up the pre-release battle again.

:character-blues:

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/micros ... eases.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If this is true it might just tip the balance back in the favour for Xbox one for me, all we need now is someone to start selling lens caps for the Kinect and it's sorted :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:all we need now is someone to start selling lens caps for the Kinect and it's sorted :loll:
http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/is_it_ ... inect.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paranoia or just realizm?

They know when you play, what you play, how long you play, how good you are at playing, if you're drunk, angry or relaxed. Combine this with voice recognition, face recognition, facial expression implementation etc. They probably can make a health analysis as well. In the end they will know you better than yourself. Combine this database with others... :shock:
Basic thing is, if you can think of it, it usually is true.... . :loll: Or at least partially. If MS says it is not true.. :liar:

IMO one of the biggest shameless Spy operations ever and reason enough to never buy it.
The Patriot Act is illegal. Especially if it concerns people outside the US.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think it is too little too late. First impressions count, and it didn't go well.

I mean. look at the global poll....

http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/is_it_ ... inect.html
Paranoia or just realizm?
:twocents-02cents:
They must be reading our forums.......

June 29th, 2013:
Gatorbait771 wrote:Are we allowed to put, say, industrial strength duct tape over the camera lens? Or would the NSA contact our homes and ask us to place it in a well lit room "for security purposes?"
I inspired that article :shifty:

And I think I'll contribute to that Poll and increase PS4's lead ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

eaustinn36 wrote:I think it is too little too late. First impressions count, and it didn't go well.

I mean. look at the global poll....

http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow, those are shocking numbers if you are M$.
Even if Gamespot is a bit Biased towards the PS4, those are polls a Politician would dream off.

No wonder they will take on the battle. They have a few cards to play.
Tiled Resources will make XBox Games look much better than ever before. And game support from leading Developing Studios will help too.

According to some other stats the Pre-Order XBox One Sales in the US are Sold Out.

Lets see what other Rabbits come out of the Hats of the M$ Spin Doctors 8-)
Gatorbait771 wrote:I inspired that article :shifty:
Maybe use it as a business opportunity to sell special Kinect Mufflers for those paranoid conspiracy gamers :loll:

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

rumors ... just rumors nothing is certain ...
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:rumors ... just rumors nothing is certain ...
Yes, maybe so, but...
the source has confirmed that the increase in GPU clock speed is 100% true
:whistle:

:eeek:

All they make sure off is that there is something to squabble about every week.
It won't go unnoticed.

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well we don't know anything till some site will bench both consoles (xbox, PS4) and I don't see that happen anytime soon. I've seen enough rumors, speculations and blatant lies on internet on both consoles to be skeptical at least. The only thing I trust @ the moment are the official specs till MS says otherwise. :twocents-02cents:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

On the other hand it is only logical that MS wants to get the better product or specs. In the end it all comes down to the games and support by big developers. And they both have that.

With adding the brand new Tiled Resources technology MS might end on top again. It will make new games look stunning.

In the end we can only be sure after the first official reviews and comparisons after the launch.

IMO there will be a lot less difference between the PS4 and XBox ONE than between the PS3 and XBox360. We'll see.

:character-blues:

Return to “Xbox”