XBox ONE Controller on PC

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The XBox ONE Controller will work on PC from next year.

Should be good :geek:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/42 ... y-in-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wow that's a lot of controller I always liked the feel of the Xbox controller over the PlayStation one but I guess it's all down to individual likes and dislikes. :)
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I also like the xbox controller better ... It would be good news if I can use it on my pc
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, no matter what you think of M$, those controllers are indeed very good. Almost indestructible :loll:

One thing though, transparent Aluminum, sounds Star Trek to me. :eeek:

I will grab one for PC myself, as soon® as it becomes available. 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Makes sense; they're both Microsoft products.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Just saw this thread, and as it so happen MS just released the driver to run the XB 1 controller on the pc, in old titles it'll run as an 360 controller, but some of the new games might make full use of it

But, but ... but ... its at the moment only an option if you plug a micro usb cabel into it and run it as a wired controller, which i guess is ok for now .. but in the long run unacceptable

But i'm at the moment in the dilemma - should replace my thrusted battle mate (MS 360 wireless controller) with a new XB 1 controller

Have any of you had any play time on either one, is a must have right away or should i wait for a more pc optimized version (atleast a wireless usb receiver)

Anyway what do think of the XB 1 vs the old XB 360 controller ?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

An update to my last post:

I found this video review that showed / answered all my questions about the XB1 controller vs the 360

The rumbel in the triggers is an awsome feature, i guess now i'll have to go and get one for myself now .. for maybe for GRID, but definitely for The Crew :mrgreen:

Now i just need to get a good deal on one, because 55'ish euros is alittle to much for me this month...

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

as a pure racegamer i stick with my oooold Logitec PS2 lookalike :mrgreen:
those assymetrickal sticks on the xbox pad just don't work for me :angry-banghead:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I used to have Logitech pads as well. But it was not compatible with a lot of games due to the MS Mafia.
I switched to Xbox controllers since, and never turned back. They are really good IMO.
The asymmetric layout is something to get used too. But it should give a bit more precision with your left thumb.

I will grab an XB1 controller soon®
But only if can operate it wireless.
According to MS that should work.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ ... patibility" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:character-blues:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MS in a nutshell (question is if you can use a Xbox 1 controller wirelessly on pc)
If you want to use an Xbox 360 Controller with your PC, you can use an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows. Or, you can use an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller together with an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows.
Silly answer... :facepalm:

Return to “Xbox”