PS4 Pro

Talk about all things Playstation.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'd be interested to see how it runs at 4K. The GPU is about a 970, and those don't fare well at 4K. I guess it won't be used at ultra settings, but still. But it also does have 8GB of RAM that can be used by the GPU, so it'll be interesting to see how things turn out. Might even pick one up myself later down the road. :party:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

4K is more like marketing. :mrgreen:

It will be able to run games in 1080p60 with more details. And that is something a lot of developers were waiting for. Many old games will get patches and new games will be optimized from the start.
And it will be able to do VR.

So soon® you will see Kids with ski masks and headset being dumped in a corner of the room. :lol:

But it is good to see at least one good competition between XBox and PlayStation :party:

Good summary here

http://www.cnet.com/news/ps4-slim-ps4-p ... -showdown/

And the link to the official Sony PS4 Pro

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4-pro/
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Following games will get a forward compatibility patch with better graphics

Battlefield 1
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Days Gone
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Elder Scrolls Online
FIFA 17
For Honor
Ghost Recon: Widllands
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Infamous: Last Light
Killing Floor 2
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Paragon
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of Mordor
Spider-Man
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Last of Us: Remastered
The Witness
Titanfall 2
Uncharted 4
Watch Dogs 2

Some development teams will charge some extra for the patches, like a DLC, but some will be free. :party:

The bad news; Sony will definitely not allow the use of Mods for Skyrim and Fallout4 on PS4. Too bad really, as these are the icing on the cake for these games.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Playstation”