PlayStation 4

Talk about all things Playstation.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Well I'm still on the fence I just can't make up my mind on the one to go for, at the moment I'm 60/40 for the PS4 but that could change :eeek:
I'm slightly biased towards the PS4 as well, mainly because of the "always on" Kinect Spycam.
And i do not plan to use my TV set for workout purposes anyway, lol :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi

MadManCK wrote:Maybe those 89$ price tags were just to see how the Public would react on it. Just like the Internet always on thing.
59$ sounds a lot better, even if it is still 10-20$ higher than the average PC game. Must bee the M$ fee... :eeek:

Competition between the XBox ONE and PS4 will be Fierce, just like before.
Question is, will there be new players entering the Console Market to cause some stir...

:character-blues:
It's the exact same amount for a PS4 game.........
but i'm still PS4-leaning
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Well I'm still on the fence I just can't make up my mind on the one to go for, at the moment I'm 60/40 for the PS4 but that could change :eeek:
I'm slightly biased towards the PS4 as well, mainly because of the "always on" Kinect Spycam.
Are we allowed to put, say, industrial strength duct tape over the camera lens? Or would the NSA contact our homes and ask us to place it in a well lit room "for security purposes?"
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gatorbait771 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:
Are we allowed to put, say, industrial strength duct tape over the camera lens? Or would the NSA contact our homes and ask us to place it in a well lit room "for security purposes?"
I think that's a health and safety issue :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:
MadManCK wrote: I'm slightly biased towards the PS4 as well, mainly because of the "always on" Kinect Spycam.
I think that's a health and safety issue :loll:
Most definitely a security breach, punishable by Law under the patriot act.
You can also make out on the couch in front of the TV with a really hot girlfriend and make those NSA guys sweat in their bunkers :laughing-rolling:

TBH i really don't see the point of having a Camera and Microphone switched on all the time in a living room. Unless you have some serious valuables to protect and want to use it as security cam. But there are better solutions for that. I'm really questioning their motives here.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well the official release dates are in USA gets the PS4 15 November and the EU zone the 29th
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Playstation”