All platforms:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
So, now we will see some improved laptimes? :whistle:
Well I have noticed my driving is a lot better than it was with the G25 so who knows. ;)
One down side, it doesn't work with TDU 2 I knew it wouldn't but had to try it anyway. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thats weird, as you can use the T500 and that is one of the best supported wheels for TDU2.

Maybe you can ask Xarlith to write you a custom file for the wheel. That fools the game in thinking your TX is a T500. Worth a try.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well it just said that only keyboard was available when I tried it out, it didn't even recognise the wheel was plugged in. :?
Its fully updated to the latest firmware. :geek:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Well it just said that only keyboard was available when I tried it out, it didn't even recognise the wheel was plugged in. :?
Its fully updated to the latest firmware. :geek:
You can make the game think it recognizes the wheel. But you need the ID Code from the wheel and some things more. It can be done.

I'll get back on this :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks I would appreciate it as I am going to sell my G25 so would have no way of playing TDU with the new wheel. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just put my G25 on eBay with a starting price of £.99p within about 2 hours it went up to over £60 and I still have 4 days to go. :lol:
I guess these old G25's still have some selling power. :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes those still make good value. I used one for over 4 years. Good quality stuff.

Back OT, i got a PM from Xarlith. He is heavily occupied in University stuff right now, but he made a "tutorial".
Maybe you can have a go at it and see if you can get your wheel to work in TDU2.

http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/3160 ... workaround" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Yes those still make good value. I used one for over 4 years. Good quality stuff.

Back OT, i got a PM from Xarlith. He is heavily occupied in University stuff right now, but he made a "tutorial".
Maybe you can have a go at it and see if you can get your wheel to work in TDU2.

http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/3160 ... workaround" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:
Thanks Madman, looks easy enough :? :lol:
Will check it out later :rightthumbup:
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”