Shifting Leds & Software

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadmanCK i think we are the only two that have one of these im going to contact james and see if they can get the dash to work with the crew and also grid

Because i know it now works with F1 2014

Can't promise nothing but figured its worth a try no harm in asking :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I had my dash working with Grid AS through Fanaleds. But the latest update changed all settings to default again, lol.
Fanaleds works with most shifting lights and dashboards, not just Fanatec.

I know Tixier will make shifting lights working in The Crew. Native support for the CSW.

But it would be great if Siminstuments makes it natively supported as well. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

There are a number of community-created apps to choose from. They'll often connect over WiFi to a PC app/site that gets the data from the game and then rebroadcasts it. Check the forums.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ryzza5 wrote:There are a number of community-created apps to choose from. They'll often connect over WiFi to a PC app/site that gets the data from the game and then rebroadcasts it. Check the forums.
I think i tried one once. From a German Guy. But it supported a very limited amount of games. Sims mostly. It also is a hassle to setup over Wifi, depending on how your wifi is routed. But it looks very nice once it works. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As Ryzza posted about android dashboard apps, i started a search to see what goods there have been developed recently.
Then i did come along this one. Real gauges. There have been ways to implement real dials through converter boards and software. But all these involve some heave modifying and knowledge of car electronics. The option shown below, is a plug 'n play package. Not cheap at 250+ pounds, but a nice option.

http://simracinghardware.com/product/tach-dash/

8-)

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Those are some nice bits of kit but way to pricy for something I would consider. :eeek:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
Ryzza5 wrote:If you end up with pCARS on PC then you could use it as a dashboard HUD.
Is there a pCars app? Or do you just use an existing dashboard program?

8-)
Apps for Project Cars:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
MadManCK wrote:
Ryzza5 wrote:If you end up with pCARS on PC then you could use it as a dashboard HUD.
Is there a pCars app? Or do you just use an existing dashboard program?

8-)
Apps for Project Cars:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html
Thanks. I had the one from Sebastian Barz installed on my other tablet. I will try that one with pCars soon®
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... z.hud_dash

App is shown in this video from Rene Rast

But this one looks awesome as well. Paid App
http://www.pocketplayground.net/pcars-dash.html

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

http://www.pyrofrogstudios.com/dashpanel.html

Dashpanel on steam. App to turn an extra monitor, tablet or smartphone into a dash.

Might be interesting :party:
Turn your extra monitors into a fully customizable dashboard display for your favourite racing sims.

Single client for all supported games. Server automatically detects games and reads data with minimal configuration required.

Powerful editor allows you to modify built in dashboards or build one from the ground up.

Try the time unlimited demo version that reads RPM, Speed and Gear.
Full data unlocks can be purchased for each game via the in app store.
Note the supported widgets vary depending on data provided by each game.
Currently supported games:

-Assetto Corsa
-Rfactor 1 & 2, Game Stock Car Extreme, Automobilista, ARCA Sim Racing X - ASRX, ACTC – Simulador Turismo De Carretera
-GTR2, GT Legends, Race07, RaceRoom Racing Experience
-Project CARS 1 & 2
-Codemasters F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2014, F1 2015, F1 2016, F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Dirt 4
-Live For Speed
-BeamNG
-iRacing (Development temporarily on hold. Currently available as free Alpha)

Return to “Gaming Gear”