Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadCatz Mad Catz® Pro Racing™ Force Feedback Wheel and Pedals for Xbox One™

The new Mad Catz wheel looks pretty good. But will it have a good quality as well?
It is XB1 compatible.

http://store.madcatz.com/categories/spe ... x-One.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Created for Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One

The Xbox One console has created a new communication protocol for wheels which delivers unprecedented accuracy. Mad Catz' new Pro Racing Force Feedback Wheel and Pedals system makes the most of this new protocol, while satisfying hardcore and casual racing fans alike. Mad Catz worked closely with the Forza Motorsport development team to craft a wheel that exactly matches the level of racing simulation taking place in the game. The Xbox One console is taking racing games farther than they have ever traveled before, and the Pro Racing wheel is an ideal ally for victory in Forza Motorsport 5.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like a nice wheel but a little bit too much plastic for me plus no PC compatibility. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, a lot of plastic especially around the pedals. Those look like a weak point. This is more like a G27 sucessor.
The wheelbase still looks nice.

PC compatibility should not be an issue with the XB1 drivers for controllers. But it is not mentioned separate, like with the TX wheel from Thrustmaster. So maybe it is, maybe not.
They clearly target the new XB1 console racers.

I would swap the pedals for metal ones with load cell brake functionality.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Gaming Gear”