Logitec F-710 X-Box GamePad W PS3,4 Style

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Logitec F-710 is the best GamePad for Pc even though people curse at it when it doesn't work right out of the box on PC games, But me being the ONE, Neo Anderson, I did a lot of research & can make it work on Pc's that other people can't. So if your one of those victims, I'm the one that can help you. It is an X-Box certified controller with PS3 & PS4 sticks in the middle, not 1 stick off to the side as in a real X-Box controller.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I used to play with Logitech controllers a lot, but M$ pulled one on them when a lot of games only supported the MS controller.

And i have to admit the X360 controller is very good. But this F-710 looks nice as well.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I use the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2, getting a little old now but has served me well.
Image Image
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

The Logitec F-710 looks like an X-Box controller with the same colored buttons & the same A,B,X,Y buttons, but it is a certified M$ controller. It took me hours to find the right troubleshooting method to make it work with all Pc games. I had found the fix under Wireless Gamepad F710 - Win7 64-Bit No Driver in the Logitec forums. I can't post the link on TDU Drive Time as it's forbidden, but I'd be happy to post a link to anyone's personal e-mail if they like or the need arises. I've been using a PS controller since the PS1 days
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It looks good

PS you can send me a PM. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Gaming Gear”