T500 or T300

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
GreyFox0311
New Starter
New Starter

I need to buy new stering wheel for my Ps4 because it don't support fanatec wheels so I wonder which is better thrustmaster T500 or T300 ? If someone owns T300 please share Your experience:) I play on T500 so I but what is difference between them? (the base not pedals)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The T300 has a much smaller wheelbase, but according to some of the testers, has similar feedback to the T500, maybe a bit less strong, but most liked it. Some even more than the T500.

The cool part about the T300 is that you can upgrade it with the same wheels as the T500, including the Ferrari 458GT Wheel.

As the system is modular, other pedals can be applied as well. But i advice to get a load cell brake mod (don't know how it will work on a PS4 btw). I have driven The Crew on a T500RS and the wheel and FFB rocked (PC version), but the pedals are mediocre compared to the Fanatec Club Sport ones.

As the T300 is developed for the PS4, i would grab that one with the triple pedal upgrade for a starter. The T500RS Shifter works with it as well. All depends how you want to drive and what setup (cockpit) you have with it.

:rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Gaming Gear”