The Good Old Consoles

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What consoles did you play on or did you have at home?
And which ones are your favorites?

I had an Atari 2600 and a Colecovision. Also played on a Pong console (1st console) on TV

And i had some other consoles, like the vectrex, as a gift.

Played a lot in the Arcades as well, especially Galaga and Outrun, but that is another subject.

Right now i'm a PC only player. The PS4 and XB1 are tempting, but i think the PC is more versatile and more suitable for my gaming.

Where did you start your gaming? :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Joocyfroot
New Starter
New Starter

I currently do no own any consoles at all. I have a PC that I use for gaming and other things, and enough parts to build 2 more lol.

Consoles I've owned:

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
PS1

Consoles I've rented:

PS1
PS2
Sega CD

Consoles I've played on:

All of the above
Sega Genesis
Coleco Vision
Wii
PS3
Xbox
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Maybe more I dunno

Played a lot of arcade games back in the day as well. My uncle had arcade machines at his restaurant when I was younger, so I would often go there to pass the time since I would be out of town visiting my family in a fairly small town.

Can't say I've had much desire to own a console since the internet happened really. About the only thing that makes me consider them is exclusives like Forza and Gran Turismo, but I really can't justify spending 500$ to play 1 game.

SNES is by far the most fun I had with a console. The games that were available for it's time were pretty good. NES would be a close second, had some awesome times playing that console at a friends place where he would set it up outside in his front lawn or various other places around his house, generally outside.

This thread makes me feel old.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The consoles i have owned are:
Some sort of pong type of game console (it was in colour) but can't remember the name
Atari 2600
Wii
Ps3
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Quite a big time gap between the Atari 2600 and the Wii because i then moved on to the personal computer, Atari 400/800, Amiga, PC. But that's another thread. :D
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”