Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

How Do You Play?

Do you play from the couch, from behind your desk, with VR glasses, with a Headset?

I play most games from the lazy chair on the Big Screen with a MS wireless, as it is awesome.
For racing games i have my Simulator with a wheel and pedals.
And the occasional game is played from behind the desk. Desk is mostly for work though.

For those long gaming sessions, it is important to have a comfy seat.
So i picked a Voyager with sidetable to play on the big screen TV (girl is optional DLC)

And the Miller Mirra is the best desk chair i ever had. :2thumbsup:

Pictures of my racing rig are in the show your rig thread. :party:

Next to that i still have a MAME stup. But i need to make room for that. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I mostly do my gaming at the setup I built in the spare room, Old photos here it has changed a bit since I took those and I now have my Xbox One linked to that monitor as well.
I am looking for a new chair to replace the one in the photo so if anyone has some good recommendations then let me know.
MadManCK wrote:How Do You Play?

For those long gaming sessions, it is important to have a comfy seat.
So i picked a Voyager with sidetable to play on the big screen TV (girl is optional DLC)
I used to have a chair very similar to that one and it was very comfy but it was getting old so I through it out but I still miss it. :cry:
PS can you give me the link to the optional DLC for the girl. :loll:
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”