Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote: the old XB360 controller is terrible compared to it.
Really? That surprises me as the X360 is a good controller. Can take a punch or two and for most games the native support is awesome. :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:
Bear304 wrote: the old XB360 controller is terrible compared to it.
Really? That surprises me as the X360 is a good controller. Can take a punch or two and for most games the native support is awesome. :geek:
All true, but it is just not the same engagement, the fit and feel of the Elite is just that much better, even if the controller i had had a defective left stick.

And to be honest the XB360 controllers tent to have or go alot of freeplay at the dead zone, while the Elite's sticks are stiff at the center dead zone making it feel more precise.

And the side gribs on the controller is a massive upgrade to the slippery XB360 and One controllers.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

GameStop just called to say they got a brand new Elite controller for me, so i'll go to pick it up later today, but it took 14 days for them to get it for them to sent it to MS and for MS to sent it back så not to bad, i was expecting 18-21 days. ;)

But bought a used defect controller cheap and ended up with a brand new one 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice job :2thumbsup:

And great service from MS and Gamestop 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea i am pretty happy about it too, i have also ordered the wireless adapter for it, turns out Conrad had it in stock all be it only listed as accessories for the XB1, so nobody would know if it was it, there was only pictures of it, which is pretty stupid of them, but it is sold out or out of stock anywhere else in Denmark, and Amazon UK, DE and COM don't ship it to Denmark.
2016-06-17 15.59.56.jpg
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

UPS just dropped of my Xbone one wireless receiver and just pared the adapter og controller seems to work well enough, but I need to test it in a few games to be sure ;)

Return to “Gaming Gear”