Playseats

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I managed to get the pedals to work by independently connecting them to USB. Latest drivers and firmware updates on the hub and the seat works surprisingly well. It does move around a bit, so i reduced FFB. For the rest is my factory custom refurbished V1 Fanatec (V2 motor) very good. V2 is better as it is more smooth. They have different control hardware. For now i'm glad i have a solution to do some racing. 8-)

Just done some Summit events in the Crew. A couple of top 100 places but nothing fancy.
Not bad, racing with a beefed up garden chair. It does fold including the mounted wheel, but than it takes some space. Still a smart solution if you do not want a permanent rig.
There are plenty of velcron cable binders packed with it to guide all the wires to the frame.

I had to lower the seat and move the pedals forward to make room for my knees , which is an easy task with just 2 bolts to adjust. For a heavy worlder like myself, the space in the chair is a bit tight. But it fits and once you drive you do not pay attention to any discomforts anyway. The seat itself is very comfortable with the Alcantara padding and the tilted seating position. I must have been racing for 3 hours straight. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This sounds like something i am looking for as space is limited in my computer room, time to check out some prices. :D

Edit: found one for a decent price. https://www.boysstuff.co.uk/gaming-chai ... Amxp8P8HAQ
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You gotta love that shop name; Boys Stuff, Home of the Man Cave :loll:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

I recently got myself a Playseat Evolution :dance:

BUT...
Now i think i might have bought the wrong seat :think:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP ... x0azZtRjhR

Edit, right top corner is a play function so you can see it in action

Return to “Gaming Gear”