CSIO's SKRS 18 Speed Eaton Fuller Style Shift Knob for PC for ATS

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have backed this project im a werido for anything i can strap to my sim I think MadManCK knows how I feel :rightthumbup:

Embed codes wont work :(

More info here:

http://csio.tech/

About this project
Have you ever wondered what it was like to drive a Semi Truck?

Do you love computer simulation games?

Then we have the perfect piece of hardware for you.

We'd like to introduce you to the SKRS Eaton Fuller Style 18 Speed Transmission Shifter Knob for the PC.Currently compatible with the Thrustmater TH8RS,TH8A, The Logitech G25, G27 and G29.

We didn't just 3D print a replica of the real thing, this is the real thing. This is the actual shifter for 18 Speed Eaton Fuller Transmission.

Unfortunately for us simmers these shifters were designed to work with pneumatic hoses and not electric cables. So we decided to modify the shifter to send signals to a USB interface.

At first we tried demolishing the shifter and replacing the levers with micro toggle switches. Though they worked, it still didn't feel like the real thing. So we came up with a design that left the shifter intact, bearings grease and all.

We have a great product already so why do we need your help? Well, we don't have our own USB interface. Our current prototype is working off the insides of a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick.

This campaign will help to fund our own custom USB interface boards to streamline the production process and overall bring the price down and hide the board inside the sleeve for a professional look. It will also help us grow as a company to provide other solutions for simulation hardware.

Currently we are going to focus on Truck simulation hardware and will eventually come out with other products, but that doesn't mean we will only stick with truck simulators.

If you can spread the word on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit, you would be doing us a huge favor! The more people we can reach, the stronger the simulating community becomes. You can also donate or choose one of our rewards to be the first to receive the shifter.

You are not just helping CSIO Technologies but the truck sim community as we all benefit from making the experience more real.

Thank you!

CSIO Team
Risks and challenges

One Challenge were facing at this time is you need to change 2 lines of "code" in the "controls.sii" file in the documents folder for American Truck Simulator. Not a huge deal compared to what we had to do just a week ago which was use a program called XPadder separately.

Another challenge we are facing at this stage is choosing the USB interface and programming it.
Were basically trying to figure out if its best to use an Adruino type board or a completely custom board.
Whatever we choose we want it to be plug and play. And were going to need all of April 2016 to sort that out.

Lastly Shipping. Unfortunately I can't change the Kickstarter rewards. I based shipping off of the average price it would cost me at the time.

Prices are still unclear but are getting lower and lower.
After Kickstarter and whenever we launch the official consumer version, were shooting for the summer of this year, we will have a much lower price.

Other than that we have very smart people to figure these challenges out and more importantly the simming community to help out.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" height="420" scrolling="no" src="" width="220"></iframe>
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice idea and not to expensive ether. :rightthumbup:
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”