Taking Racing Sims to the Extreme

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote: i also run simvibe system not sure if that counts but runs through secondary sound card
is that some kind of advanced buttkicker? :lol:

http://simxperience.com/Products/SimVib ... tware.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks cool

But how does it work?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes how dose this work :ugeek:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Works well i like it advanced version of buttkicker and cheap alternative to a motion simulator the sim vibe pretty much vibrates for bumps and down shifting throttle response etc works well with iRacing with the laser scanned tracks but some other games such as ETS2 it does not work to well

I run them on my pedals further back than whats pictured also under my seat and one careful installed inside my seat one under where my wheel is mounted as well and three mounted to rig itself.

I hope later this year to get the DIY motion kit so i can finish my rig but the main issue is not using it so i can finish it
i was in process of building i bought it inside to try the seat fitment and it never went back out to the shed again to be finished and in need of some paint especially around the welds

Sim vibe is awesome bit of kit if you have the money and works for shooters like BF4 and other games to if setup correct i really hope it works for the crew so i can feel the jumps and bumps and crashes :auto-swerve:

i also forgot to mention my girlfriend likes it when she uses it on rather rare occasion but hates it most of the time because sh can feel it through the floor of our house
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the info, need to check this out more. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe you can post some pics of the build and the final project in this thread

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I always like builds. They can inspire others and yourself :2thumbsup:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New set of actuators that are not as expensive as a D-Box setup

http://www.pagnian.com/

http://www.pagnian.co.uk/racing-simulat ... te-v2.html

I think this is a clever solution. But for me, only a couple of bolts like that would fail quickly, i think. (Heavyworlder here)
It looks like a smart piece of kit, that actually works when setup right. As you can hear in the video, you will need to setup the motion simulation for each game and even for separate tracks to get the max out of it. That is a big hassle if you just want to play. So software updates, profiles and fine tuning from the manufacturer are key. But they seem to be dedicated.
This might be one of those things i will consider buying in the future. :D

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Did not want to start a new thread for this so I will drop it here. Here is your ultimate driving setup, just a little pricey.

The Most Realistic Racing Simulator.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:just a little pricey.
185.000$, you can buy a real Lambo for that :loll:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

it's a nice setup but I don't like the way those screens are set up, it just doesn't look right to me. :(
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”