Fanatec

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

yeah watched that video didn't help to much I will keep playing with it i will work it out so much different to G27

Took me long time just to work out how to set it to 900 for rotation

Dumb me for got to plug cable in for pedals job for weekend i guess :loll:

Any idea how to get heavier feel :think:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:Took me long time just to work out how to set it to 900 for rotation
Any idea how to get heavier feel :think:
It is 900 by default. :lol:
With the latest driver update it will state default. This will leave the rotation to the game. pCars handles this pretty well.

If you want the wheel to have a bit more resistance, you can add drift -1 for example. Also the parameters for FFB are separated. I always leave them at default for games like pCars and The Crew. Only for games that do not have a good FFB setup (like TDU2), you can create some fake FFB effect.
Unlike Logitech, where you have to setup the individual wheel settings in the profiler, you can adjust everything on the wheel itself. And make 5 presets for games.
It works pretty good, once you get used to it. They removed the ability to turn up the FFB effects to 400% as that will overclock the FFB in most games. But you can still create strong FFB effects that can brake your thumb if you don't pay attention. With a combined strength of 300NM you can get force effects that equal 30kg of weight.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thanks MadmanCk also how does it save preset for example sr_2 if i change the drift and turn rotation down does it automatically remember

Once i get used to it I think I will be ok but my driving last night was not very great lol feels like learning all over again

I will say wish i upgraded years ago :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, it will save your presets, once you selected S3 for instance, change sensitivity to 400 degrees (arcade game mode), it will show the last values you entered the next time you select S3.
Works pretty simple actually. Once you get the hang of it.

But it is much more precise than a G27 for sure. Damper and strength are important settings if you want a custom feel.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy Guys:

Well I just got my new stuff a few weeks ago.

WOW what a cool setup for racing or just cruising around.

To MadManCK, are you glad I told you about Fanatec a few years ago. :rightthumbup:

Keep on enjoy great hardware from Fanatec.

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Alowgo wrote:To MadManCK, are you glad I told you about Fanatec a few years ago. :rightthumbup:
Absolutely. Ths switch from the G25 to the CSW was huge. From toy to the real deal.
Since then i got hooked on Fanatec and most of my driving hardware comes from my German neigbours.
I even have a special account with them and their CS is excellent for me.

They keep improving their products and also surprise on occasion with new hardware.

And welcome to TDUDT :2thumbsup:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Alowgo wrote:Howdy Guys:

Well I just got my new stuff a few weeks ago.

WOW what a cool setup for racing or just cruising around.
Hey Alowgo I was just wondering do you own all of that gear in your sig or is it just for show, because if you do then you have some nice stuff. :drool:
Image Image
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy Bezrider:

Well you asked:
Bezrider wrote:Hey Alowgo I was just wondering do you own all of that gear in your sig or is it just for show, because if you do then you have some nice stuff. :drool:

Thanks for your comment about my setup. :rightthumbup:
Yes everything in my sig is my current system setup and I'm loving it. :2thumbsup:

So far TDU2+UP.04 is the only game I own that I'm having issues with my new setup. TDU2+UP.04 does not see my wheel and thereforth it feels very keyboardish. I wish that Xarlith could do something about this. Oh well.

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will see if i can locate Mr.X and if he is willing to do another TDU2 file.

For now, i postponed my Club Sport Pedals refurbishment, until i get the new V3 at the end of August.
That way i will be able to continue to play with the best possible equipment available.

:auto-swerve:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fanatec released a beta driver for W10. You can find it in the forums.

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussio ... -windows10

Download link:
https://www.fanatec.com/forum/uploads/F ... f54db5.zip

Return to “Gaming Gear”