Fanatec

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Don't like that last wheel, looks like it's something out of a sixties chick mobile (groovy baby :laughing-rolling: )
As for this:
I've only two words, Dear Santa......... :text-merryxmas:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Don't like that last wheel, looks like it's something out of a sixties chick mobile (groovy baby :laughing-rolling: )
I don't know if mounting that wheel in my cockpit will turn it into a babe magnet, lol :loll:

There are a lot of new rims becoming available this summer for the Club Sport Wheel Base.

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And another cool wheel. :lol:

Those guys at Fanatec have gone crazy with addon wheels, but this one looks very nice. It has a holder for a smartphone , that can be used with an app in a lot of racing games and be charged at the same time.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Shut up and take my money, finally I've found a use for my phone :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That one is indeed high on my list.

Fanatec has created a modular system, with the option to mount different rims. Probably aftermarket rims as well.
Cool part is that you can make different layouts with buttons and other devices. Tailor the wheel to your needs.

It is an expensive bit of kit with a pricetag of 350€ for the wheel last shown. But quality has its price.

:spy:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Static Shifters

Another addon for the CSW. These were announced a long time ago. A different way to shift. More convenient when driving with a lot of wheel action. I prefer the shifting peddles at the wheel.

Handbrake

For the serious rally drivers amongst us. Very nice looking device. Expensive but not as ridiculous as the device from DSD, lol

:character-blues:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fanatec Universal Hub Rim for ClubSport Wheel

It allows a custom configuration of your wheel setup. Very nice. Even after market rims can be mounted. :2thumbsup:

And another wheel for the clubsport universal hub

And some drift action with Rene Rast, showing the new handbrake and drift wheel :auto-swerve:

Very nice idea from Fanatec :rightthumbup:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Now this I like very much when I do get my next wheel it will be this for sure, I love the fact you can alter and adjust everything. :o
And the option to fit lots of different wheels just makes it a must have. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just got my Club Sport Universal Hub.

Now i need a wheel to go with it. Cool part is that you can mount basically every wheel you want to it. Aftermarket, Racing wheels or the ones that will become available on the Fanatec website.

I can test it with the Personal F1 wheel (same as Williams GP had before they stacked the wheels full with buttons) that i used to have on my BRD steering device. (BRD now makes the Simulators for the Williams GP Team)

Will be fun. :rightthumbup:
Fanatec UniHub 005 (2) (1920x1080).jpg
Fanatec UniHub 009 (2) (1920x1080).jpg

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks awesome are you getting the flappy paddles to go with it :party:
Image Image

Return to “Gaming Gear”