Fanatec

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Looks awesome are you getting the flappy paddles to go with it :party:
the set comes complete with 2 sets of paddles, small and large. And also a complete set of adjustable buttons and switches.
I will probably buy a wheel in a car shop to mount on it.

Just bought a wifi dongle to make my smart phone into a display. Maybe a 7" tablet can be cool for that as well.

Fanatec just released new software and firmware. The feel has even more improved. I'm impressed. I could easily drive the Lola to a top 10 position this afternoon, and that was with an untuned car. Those are the good old A1 GP cars and they are a blast to drive. Open Wheel class B. (GRID)

The set is much smaller and lighter than i thought it would be. And that is good for FFB reaction time. :woot:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New Fanatec Porsche RSR 918 Wheel
Please welcome the Porsche 918 RSR Steering wheel for your ClubSport Wheel Base.

The race version of the Porsche 918 supercar is the best what Porsche has to offer at the moment and a true masterpiece of Germaneering.

We loved the breathtaking style of the car and the interior from the first moment and the steering wheel got our attention right away.

The combination of elegant super car and minimalistic race car style is unmatched and there is no word to describe how great it feels in your hand.

But form follows function so it also comes with the extremely helpful shift light indicators which are placed right in front of your eyes. By the use of expensive materials like carbon fibre and high-end PU foam and leather on the rim we were also able to reduce the weight significantly. This will result in much better performance.
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:2thumbsup:

EDIT: Just ordered mine :rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That's an awesome wheel, I wish this was compatible with the Xbox one. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:That's an awesome wheel, I wish this was compatible with the Xbox one. :(
They are working on XB1 and PS4 products. There is even a CSW V2 in the making with direct drive.

But this must be the coolest wheel ever for Racing games. :2thumbsup:
Features

​Replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the latest Porsche supercar: Porsche 918 RSR .
The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise maneuvers and smooth driving
Officially licensed by Porsche
Durable construction fully made of metal
Wheel rim made of genuine automotive grade leather.
11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
LED bar integrated into rim to show motor RPM
LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust position, angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
Adjust force feedback strength during game play
Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces

:woot:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just got my CSW Porsche 918RSR from Germany.

What a wheel this is... :2thumbsup:
Absolutely stunning.
clubsport 918 001 (1920x1080).jpg

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

It looks awesome, your going to have a lot of driving fun with that. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:It looks awesome, your going to have a lot of driving fun with that. :auto-swerve:
I have. It is an awesome wheel. Because it is partly made of carbon fiber, the weight is almost 30% less than the BMW rim.
This results in faster movement of the wheel and even better FFB.

The leather wrapping is also very nice. IMO the best wheel available on the market right now. :2thumbsup:

:woot:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today only:

40% discount on the Fanatec CSW wheelbase or the Porsche GT2 wheel.

http://eu.fanatec.com/index.php?route=common/home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://eu.fanatec.com/ClubSportWheelBaseEU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:

We are celebrating the soccer world championship and want to share our happiness with you.

Only for today, we offer a 40% Discount on the ClubSport Wheel Base and the Porsche 911 GT2 racing wheel.
This offfer is worldwide but only valid if there is inventory of the product or until supply lasts.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Good Discount but I'm waiting till I can get something compatible with PC and Xbox One before I get rid of my trusty G25. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Good Discount but I'm waiting till I can get something compatible with PC and Xbox One before I get rid of my trusty G25. :mrgreen:
i'm with you on that, both xb1 wheels atm are trash, i hate thrustmaster because of their customer support [they would be better off without any then having this lame excuse imo :angry-banghead: ] and madcatz is known to make low quality products.

Return to “Gaming Gear”