Best Wheel for Racing Games

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some very good players use a Driving Force GT and a pedal set with load cell, like the Fanatec Elite pedals.
Load cell brakes can improve your laptimes more than a 300$ wheel without them.

ATM i'm very happy with my CSW/CSP, DSD button box (CS version) and T500RS Shifter combination.
I can find a good setup in every driving game or sim with it.

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
arc anjil
New Starter
New Starter

Fanatech CSR Elite with Formula Rim and CSR Elite pedals.
Arc
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

i blew up another G27 so i think im done with them i knew it was close to going was hoping it would hold out but nope

Need a suggestion on decent wheel sort of cheap to get me by until Fanatec pull there finger out with the V2

i have seen all reviews know to man kind but still don't help with my decision when im so used to heavily modded G27

Yes i have considered another G27 and leave it stock but the issue there with a race car wheel on it i get no FFB just a load of clipping

So suggestion experience what your currently using would be great help mind you it be used for the crew and grid :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Dig deep and grab the V2 Wheelbase with the Porsche RSR wheel or modular wheelhub and the V2 pedals.

Sounds like the right time to do it. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

thats the issue not shore about everyone else but cant get the V2 until 30/01/2015 and that's by invitation only which leaves me wheelless for few months and for crew release as well maybe i grab one of there other wheels for now
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Why not give the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel a go its fully optimised for the crew, I got one a few weeks back and I'm very happy with it.
Ok its not the best wheel in the world and only has two pedals but the drive system and force feedback are excellent.
I got my wheel to late to try in the last PC beta but did use it in the Xbox one beta with no problems and its probably in the price range that your looking for. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Why not give the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel a go its fully optimised for the crew, I got one a few weeks back and I'm very happy with it.
Ok its not the best wheel in the world and only has two pedals but the drive system and force feedback are excellent.
I got my wheel to late to try in the last PC beta but did use it in the Xbox one beta with no problems and its probably in the price range that your looking for. :rightthumbup:
does that wheel work with clubsport pedals serious question i know its thrusty and all just cant find any info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not sure but I found this http://www.basherboards.com/CPX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:thats the issue not shore about everyone else but cant get the V2 until 30/01/2015 and that's by invitation only which leaves me wheelless for few months and for crew release as well maybe i grab one of there other wheels for now
I had an invitation code for the V2 (discount even), but it was only valid for one week. I completely forgot about it. Other stuff on my mind.
It is indeed only available next year. :shock:

Maybe grab a TX and place a Ferrari GT Wheel (T500RS option) on it. You can use the CSP with USB, separately from the wheel. It all depends on support in the game. But you should be able to configure it. And the TX is fully supported in The Crew. :party:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Checked out TX $500 here in oz that's little more than I'm willing to part with to only use until I get V2 maybe I will settle for Porsche wheel to get me by

Return to “Gaming Gear”