Gaming Mice

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

My Logitech G602 has served me well after roughly a year and a half of use. It can be found for $55 from Amazon and is one of the most ergonomic mice I've ever used.

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:This Supermouse looks badass

Cougar 700M eSport
http://www.cougargaming.com/

Got one of these very nice mouse but it is still a little bit to small for my hands i guess that is down side to having giants hands, But the mouse feels nice and very responsive plus button placement feels right the sniper button can be felt by the thumb, but it is made in a way that you're not actually hitting it on by accident which was issue on my Corsair mouse

Only two downsides: would be nice if the back went a little higher and the adjustment screw for hand rest can drag on mouse pad if you apply to much pressure
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Joystick/mouse combo. Can be nice.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bad news for Mad Catz. When i was looking for a new gaming mouse, i could not find much from them anymore. Their R.A.T series was always very good and also good looking. But unfortunately they went bankrupt earlier this week.

Their Saitek Joystick division was sold to Logitech last year, but it did not prevent them from going down anyway.

To bad, as they were different from the rest.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Shame about Mad Catz, but surely another company can continue were they left off.

Might consider a new mouse at some point as my current Logitech G700S is a bit annoying to use as it only lasts for day of use per charge, but it also be used as a wired mouse while charging, but i like wireless mice to much to consider a wired only.

I do like the shape of my G700S alot as it is big and fits my bit hands nicely, but the battery size is the worst think about it and i guess the constant charging is the cost of a high DPI laser gaming mouse. But the Pro's outweigh the Con's about it. ;)

But the Logitech G602 is the ideal replacer, but it is getting old by now. But could just get a new rechargeable AA-battery for my mouse in the meanwhile.

But a good mouse is nothing with a good mouse-pad to use it on, for that i use the Stealseries DeX, the most over engineered mouse-pad made, and it feels it, or rather you don't feel the pad at all while gaming as it is so nice to use.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I didn't know they had gone bankrupt. :shock:

I live Mad Catz mice I'm using one now, it will be sad to see them go. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadCatz is still alive it appears. They morphed a mouse into a RAT. Might be GMO :geek:

But this gaming mouse looks badass. Has a bit Lamborghini vibe to it. They could have named it a Bull. :mrgreen:

https://www.madcatz.com/en/Product/Detail/3

Return to “Gaming Gear”