Shifters

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With the upcoming Fanatec shifter, i almost pre ordered it.
But i decided to go for another one that looks much nicer, has magnetic switches too and can be used in both H-pattern and sequential.
It also has a better pricetag.

The Thrustmaster TH8RS

I will primarily use this for cruises.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks much better than the one I use with my G25 :handgestures-thumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Looks much better than the one I use with my G25 :handgestures-thumbup:
I bought my G25 especially for TDU and always liked the way they supported that wheel by letting you drive the cars the way they were supposed to be driven. Sequential with peddles and manual cars with the stick shifter. One of the best wheel support in a game.

This new shifter will arrive tomorrow (if my postal guy is not on a strike like today) and is another ballgame. Shifting feels like the real deal with this one. I'll have to complete my rig now. Will be fun.
I think i will take the Hot Rod for a spin on Oahu, driving towards the sunset, shifting gears :auto-driving:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Gaming Gear”