By Gatorbait771
Just downloaded this app and I'm loving it. The graphics are incredible!

Here's a lil snippet of the menu...

There are roughly 50 purchasable cars and unfortunately I only have one so far...

And here's my car...you start out with four to choose from, but you can only afford two of them...This Ford Focus, Silvia S15, Dodge Challenger R/T, and a BMW 325i.

There are many different types of racing events from time trials, to top speed runs, to a full grid of 22 cars at Spa-Francorchamps and Hockenheim.

And after each race, you have the opportunity to upgrade your car with your earned cash; you will also have to service and repair your car if it takes damage during races.

Give it a try! I'm enjoying it :3
By Miao
you need 500 hours of gameplay to unlock and buy everything XD (if you're not willing to pay).
By Bezrider
Looks really cool unfortunately I don't have an iPad or similar device and I hate playing this type of game on my phone, the screen is just to small :(
By Gatorbait771
Bezrider wrote:Looks really cool unfortunately I don't have an iPad or similar device and I hate playing this type of game on my phone, the screen is just to small :(
I play it on my iPod Touch; I couldn't imagine how awesome it would be on a tablet...
By snake250
i don't have apple device yet :laughing-rolling:

i hope to get a ipad mini or ipod touch soon!
New Burnout

Well it's finally here. :D Had a lot of fun play[…]

PC Upgrades

Heh no, but impressive non the less.

What a Porsche can do to ya

Porsche will discontinue building any diesel engin[…]

Formula1 Talk

https://youtu.be/gbwZ7WdeIqs