Eden Games back (GT Spirit)

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Yup, broken for me, using chrome.

You know eden's servers. They aren't the best. Doubt the website is any better haha.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
lamboman1342
New Starter
New Starter

Not that I ever post on this forum (I am a friend of grooks and eaustinn). I wanted to point this out http://www.eden-studios.com/. Looks like eden is working on a new "sport car game." Is this a troll site though? It is only the jobs advert...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Different site, diffeent attitude?

And maybe the new "Sport Car Game" is TDU3. Although Atari is still in chanrge of the Test Drive Rights and they will probably think twice before doing business with them again. Or make better agreements.

Anyway thanks for the link. The old site is down. This looks genuine to me.
The old site was similar with only some recruitment info and some portfolio references.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

lamboman1342 wrote:Not that I ever post on this forum (I am a friend of grooks and eaustinn). I wanted to point this out http://www.eden-studios.com/. Looks like eden is working on a new "sport car game." Is this a troll site though? It is only the jobs advert...
Good find, Lamboman! I hope you decide to stick around on the forums too! And looking at that site, it mentions under the stuff about the Cloud something about Google Apps. Does this mean it's going to be for mobile devices only, or am I just not well-versed enough to know that that has nothing to do with platforms?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
lamboman1342
New Starter
New Starter

Cloud gaming does not refer to just mobile apps. It is a highly popular alternative for profile data collection and storage today. GTA Online uses it to save everyones profile. Xbox One and PS4 have made great strives to enforce cloud based gaming in their titles, such as Drivatars in Forza 5 are powered by the cloud. Google is just the owner of the cloud and is why they are mentioned
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Porting TDU to tablets and mobiles is something i would have done a long time ago. It would have been a very clever move.
But clever and Atari are not in the same room.

The cloud based network solutions are probably better than the partially Torrent based connections they use now. Not everybody is amused with TDU2 server stability. Maybe the Google cloud solution provides a better, more stable online experience.

It is good to see some activity at Eden. No matter what you think of them, they are the creators of one of my favorite game concepts. And with proper management and financial backing, they can create a top notch driving game.

The Crew will raise the bar, but will also be another arcade racer. I really hope Eden has the guts to make a more realistic open world driving game, without it having to be a hardcore sim.
After all, jumping on top of a roof would break suspension in a sim and we can not have that, can we? :lol:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting bit of news lamboman, thanks :text-+1:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just gonna point out that some of the pictures used in the background of the site have modded cars in them. Gallardo and F50GT, it looked like? Maybe that'll help confirm the site's legitimacy. On the other hand, maybe Eden was always supportive of a modding community.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

http://whois.domaintools.com/eden-studios.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last updated 1-30-2014, seems like someone is managing it. Sent them a email, see if i get a reply.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A familiar name :mrgreen:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: David Nadal
Registrant Organization: Eden Games
Registrant Street: 233 allée des amandiers
Registrant City: Pommiers
Registrant State/Province: Rhone-Alpes
Registrant Postal Code: 69480
Registrant Country: FR
Eden Games Strikes Back?

Return to “iOS Phones Apps & Games”