Eden Games back (GT Spirit)

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

foldschool wrote:Nice to see you Eden, gonna buy tdu2 back and fix it up?
Hurray., Plz put banning all hacker scum to top of fix list,
:dance:
I agree.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

man, i kinda want to hear Stuart, the Wilder Brothers, Miami and Tess try to trash talk again in season 2 of the Solar Cup. plus we still have not heard from Adam and the other guy whose name i cannot think of.

and lest we forget, the other bike shops that were under construction
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Question remains if they will pick up the pieces and keep supporting TDU2 or start straightaway with developing TDU3.

It would keep some coin coming in for sure, but maybe they will see TDU2 as a lost cause.

There are many things left to do in TDU2, like a new season of Solar Crown, unlocking Manana (Eden Island), Auction Hall, Bikes Shops, B1 Class, C1 companions for the F40, a total makeover of the ORC, fixing Physics issues (brakes !) and FFB and a way to moderate leaderboards. Just to mention a few.

Most important thing, however, is a more pro-active approach towards the community and better interaction within the development team and towards the gamers.

And just remember that without Eden games and David Nadal there would have been no TDU in the first place. It takes crazy, slightly arrogant people like him, to pull a project like this off. :ugeek:

We'll see if Eden games acquires the rights to the franchise and blow us away with a cool successor, or that they will turn towards smart phone apps :shock:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

On one side I hope they will pick up the pieces of TDU2 and do an expansion however the game has a bit too much problems imho maybe best they pick out the worst problems and fix those and as for new Ideas make a tdu3.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

according to the guy in this interview, the team that made TDU1 left Eden and formed Ivory Tower.the very "underwhelming" TDU2 was made without the original team. he goes on to mention that The Crew is the real TDU2.

what Atari gave us was named TDU2,but the name and the general layout of the landscape is the only thing that relates to TDU,everything else is just garbage thrown in to make the game sellable knowing the most important parts were missing.

if there is a TDU3 i wont buy it.

grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Karu62 wrote:according to the guy in this interview, the team that made TDU1 left Eden and formed Ivory Tower.the very "underwhelming" TDU2 was made without the original team. he goes on to mention that The Crew is the real TDU2.

what Atari gave us was named TDU2,but the name and the general layout of the landscape is the only thing that relates to TDU,everything else is just garbage thrown in to make the game sellable knowing the most important parts were missing.

if there is a TDU3 i wont buy it
I would pre-order a TDU3. For all the bitching and moaning I hear about TDU2, I have over 5000 hours in the game, 5508 according to steam. This game is in the realm of solitaire and free cell. Whatever flaws notwithstanding, one of the best games of all time.
How many hours have you played? And what percentage of purchased games have you played more? Personally, I have a shitload of games barely played, and a few that I actually got my money's worth from. TDU2 tops that list.
foldschool
New Starter
New Starter

Funny that Karu, please remove rose colored glasses.
Test Drive Unlimited 2, Feb 2011 Number 1 in games charts all platforms,
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/1234 ... _Sales.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
with launch week sales more than double those of TDU 1.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

You guys can say what you want but TDU2 is still in my top 3 favorite games for the xbox360.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:You guys can say what you want but TDU2 is still in my top 3 favorite games for the xbox360.
Yea we all bitch about it but we still keep playing it :oops: ;)
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

True dat; incredible game and I won't rest until the day the servers are cut off :p
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

Return to “iOS Phones Apps & Games”