Eden Games back (GT Spirit)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe Nadal can, as Indie developer, make the game he wants to make.
Back to his roots. Atari was more a burden than a blessing for them in the end.

We will follow this project with great interest over here. :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting news lets hope it's true because the last I heard was that they might be concentrating on a mobile game. :confusion-confused:
Image Image
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

GT Spirit very well could be a mobile game, it's anyone's guess right now. I hope it's TDU3 or a brand new IP, I guess time will tell.
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Has anyone seen the Eden Games site lately? Look very closely at the back round image slide show.

They have to be making TDU3, or GT Spirit as it may be called.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

DDastardly00 wrote:Has anyone seen the Eden Games site lately? Look very closely at the back round image slide show.

They have to be making TDU3, or GT Spirit as it may be called.
i see one shot of tdu2, 1 shot of tdu1, and a 458 that could be a game but could just as possibly be a tech demo. i wouldn't get our hopes up, remember, most of the real eden studio is at ivory tower right now.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Never underestimate David Nadal. He was the big organizer behind the first TDU. And is probably capable to pull a big project off again.

With no ties to Atari (or maybe some secret) they can make the game they want. TDU2 was nerfed because of executive interruption and lack of funding. If they make it at their own pace and on their own terms, it can be a cool game. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Image :think: :Coming soon:
nathan is a mexican!!
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Well this sucks, my hope for TDU3 is now basically gone:

Translated from French:

Eden Games, video game development studio based in Lyon, is proud to announce that GT will be a Spirit as the exclusive launch of the new Apple TV as early as October. Specializing in high quality productions in the games category car racing for nearly twenty years, the studio Eden Games is proud to announce that its latest creation, will be a GT Spirit as the exclusive launch of the new Apple TV as early as October. The game is available for demonstration to media on Apple TV right now even Apple Keynote.

GT Spirit is a realistic driving experience, offering a comprehensive simulation engine, suspension, propulsion and aerodynamics. The player will explore breathtaking environments, and will challenge friends and rivals online in races, championships and events renewed daily. GT Spirit offers a comprehensive automotive world. Players can collect, enhance and most beautiful exotic car tuner available on the market, and admire details such as engines and interiors in full HD.

GT Spirit is much more than a rush of adrenaline; it is an authentic automotive world. "We are proud and excited to be part of the launch partners for the new Apple TV, and more to put our new creation in the hands of all car enthusiasts worldwide," said David Nadal, CEO and co-founder of Eden Games. GT Spirit is secretly developing for over two months in the French studio in Lyon. It will later be available on mobile platforms and it is already possible to pre-register if you want to be kept informed of the release date of iPhone, iPad and Android.

http://www.pockett.net/n27349_iPhon..._ ... r_Apple_TV

Edit:

For those of you still interested, here is a teaser clip:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So there goes TDU3, lol. :whistle:

It does look cool. And it was about time someone picked the Apple platform as main distribution.

Problem now is, how many consoles and devices do you need to buy, to watch and play everything you like?
With all these exclusives...

Fortunately they will release on Android as well. So my Nvidia tab comes in handy :party:
It does not really look next gen to me. So maybe they converted some kind of TDU like game to iOS and Android, to play on tabs.

PS I will grab this, no matter what. :mrgreen:

Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

So, whilst browsing the internet I bumped into this

So, they are back for the love of cars.

What do you think of this?

Return to “iOS Phones Apps & Games”