Eden Games back (GT Spirit)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, even if this topic is in the right place now, i will merge them

EDIT: Merged and moved :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

It has tdu vibe all over it. So it's a mobile game. Maybe they'll go big next year? TDU3 perhaps?

"GT Spirit is a realistic driving experience, offering a comprehensive simulation engine, suspension, propulsion and aerodynamics." ...oohhh I wish The Crew was this game.

One can only hope... :)

Well, if Eden Games Devs come across this forum and are reading this, rest assured, we still love Test Drive Unlimited and hope to see more of it in the future. Lets not end the Open World Driving experience with The Crew, sure it's open world but it doesn't capture the open world driving experience like Test Drive Unlimited does.

They can still make another Open World Driving game, I just don't see why not.

:auto-car:
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does anyone else notice they're reusing TDU assets? Look at the tire treads, identical to TDU. And I'd hazard a guess that the camaro and the 12c models are ripped from there as well.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TBH i think they used the tools they developed for TDU to create this game. It has strong TDU resemblences and as tablets and smartphones are more powerful now it can run on them. Graphics are even more simplified. Just look at the depth. But that won't matter.

Being able to play a game like that on a mobile device will be very cool. And you can hook up your tablet to a TV or monitor and use a controller with it.

And picking Apple as a technology partner might not be a bad choice. Apple needs content for the Apple TV and this game can be fun to play.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I very much doubt I'll be getting this, i hate playing games on small screens i also never play games on my phone. :o
And i know you can plug these things into a large screen like Mad says but i have found in the past from plugging my tablet into my TV not all of these games play better on a large screen (in other words there is a reason why it is on a small screen like a phone or tablet in the first place)
:twocents-mytwocents:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Games that are optimized for 720p will look good. But lower res won't.

It will not be PC quality, but will most likely reach previous gen consoles.
We need more videos and pics before a conclusion can be drawn.

:party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

GT Spirit launch video. Now on Apple TV

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like TDU 2.5 :loll:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:GT Spirit launch video. Now on Apple TV

Why just the apple Tv? Couldn't they spend a little bit of money to make it work with the Iphone 6? or the Ipad Air 2?
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are very little exclusive games for the Apple TV, so Apple probably paid the bills.

It would be awseome on iPhone or iPads though.

Return to “iOS Phones Apps & Games”