Eden Games back (GT Spirit)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Cleaning up this thread. Keep discussions about the crew in the crew thread. This is about the resurrection of Eden Games and a possible successor of TDU.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Why is it whenever i get the urge to comeback and play TDU2 a lot again something somewhat good happens? The game still has a decent community size if you add up all 3 systems, i am sure another patch on PC would be more then welcome and if the money could be made I know the consoles could use some bug fixes still. There's enough of us dedicated fans that a decently priced DLC release (maybe two) would get some capital flowing for eden and help pay off the costs of buying the TDU franchise (if they even bother trying), could also result in people coming back to the game. TDU3 could be a easy build i mean just keep adding take tdu2, give us all that back with some enhancements, add more cars another island ( or 2 or 3). The next gen consoles really open this series up to be a huge thing. More then 8 player sessions, give the car enthusiasts a sim environment with proper wheel support, but keep the social stuff for the ones who enjoyed it (they do exist). If all you do is add and use the new console's hardware to the fullest TDU3 could be big, and look good, and bring back the entire community, give tdu fans what they want and tdu2 fans what they want. "build it and they will come"
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
foldschool
New Starter
New Starter

There's enough of us dedicated fans that a decently priced DLC release (maybe two) would get some capital flowing for eden and help pay off the costs of buying the TDU franchise (if they even bother trying), could also result in people coming back to the game. TDU3 could be a easy build i mean just keep adding take tdu2, give us all that back with some enhancements, add more cars another island ( or 2 or 3)

why r publishers [atari] so deathwish dumb? they not stupid, must be sabotage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I gave them once a similar proposition to cover the costs of a Lambo License. But they didn't bite (also because Lambo asked a rumored 3.5M fee which is ridiculous). At that time we were still under the impression new stuff would be developed for TDU2. But only things that were pre cooked were finished later. With the exception of the bikes.
The stuff they left is a pure waste. And more models were developed exclusively for TDU2, including Group B rally Cars for the B1 Class.

If you are on PC, maybe those will make it to the game through the TDU2UP. But it could have been some awesome DLC. It would have easily made more money than the current asking price for the whole TDU license. Internal conflicts and incompetence are very bad for business.
Even on the old forum were plenty of good ideas to stretch the lifespan and cashflow of TDU2. You can't teach Donkeys to Drive a Car...

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Step 1: Reinstate Eden Games

Step 2: Buy back Test Drive license

Step 3: Hire MadmanCK for lead DLC- car MFR licensing director for TDU2 and TDU3

done.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

DDastardly00 wrote:Step 1: Reinstate Eden Games

Step 2: Buy back Test Drive license

Step 3: Hire MadmanCK for lead DLC- car MFR licensing director for TDU2 and TDU3

step 4: create a megapack with these cars :lol:

done.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

is it just me or has Eden Games gone off line :think:
I can't seem to get the site up :eeek:
http://www.edengames.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eden.JPG
eden.JPG (16.33 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
Image Image
Superninja_1
New Starter
New Starter

Bezrider wrote:is it just me or has Eden Games gone off line :think:
I can't seem to get the site up :eeek:
http://www.edengames.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eden.JPG
They must've went on holiday :doh: [youtube]jtyrDZG-eDo[/youtube]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe they went "dark" again.
To avoid our scrutinizing :lol:

But David Nadal is like the weeds. He will pop up somewhere. :loll:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I will have to do some investigating :character-blues: :think:
Image Image

Return to “iOS Phones Apps & Games”