what android device do you have?

Bezrider
Champion
Champion
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what android device do you have?

Post by Bezrider » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:49 am

@Bear I don't agree, yes the iPhone is a good looking phone but I found it far to restrictive in what you can do with it. :(

I know this can work in a good way and help to stop adds and all that other crap you get on android but if I weigh up all the pro's and con's I would still go for android.

Freedom over restriction any day. :mrgreen:
Image Image

MadManCK
Legend
Legend
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MadManCK » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:55 am

I still like my S5 Neo. It can be on standbye for over a week. The S7 edge does look awesome though ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Beardroid91
Petrol Head
Petrol Head
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter

Post by Beardroid91 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:09 am

@Bez
True the iPhone isn't perfect, but it's compromises are better leaving you with more premium experience.

And to be honest IOS was a bit strange in the start, but after a week I grow to enjoy the simplicity of IOS over Android as it is so different as every Android phone run different versions and Bloatware - which is a real issue I have with Android.

I'm not saying Android Is bad, just that it isn't as refined and easy to use. ;)
PC Player:

Hardware:
Intel I7 4790K, Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW and 16 GB Fury ram

snake250
Mechanic
Mechanic
Location: the picture is nathan in real life! aka: the mexican

Post by snake250 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:50 am

Don't know if i mentioned it but i have an s7, so glad here in aus we get the exynos processor over the fapdragon chip
nathan is a mexican!!

Prepsi
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Prepsi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:05 am

I've just swapped out my POS G3 for a Galaxy S7 Edge in the light blue color. I also picked a hell of a time to buy, as there were 2 promotions going on at the time so I now also own a Gear Fit 2 and a Gear VR. :2thumbsup:

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”