What tablet size do I need?

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nah... I've had a few Samsung's and wasn't impressed overall with the support and the software... when my tab 2 7.0 sim tray failed to detect it had a sim card they said to bloody throw it away ( they don't care, their trying to make money )
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:Nah... I've had a few Samsung's and wasn't impressed overall with the support and the software... when my tab 2 7.0 sim tray failed to detect it had a sim card they said to bloody throw it away ( they don't care, their trying to make money )
Samsungs sind die Wurzel der DEUTSCHLAND'S PROBLEME! Ich werde INVADE SÜDKOREA, sie zu bestrafen! :loll:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
snake250 wrote:Nah... I've had a few Samsung's and wasn't impressed overall with the support and the software... when my tab 2 7.0 sim tray failed to detect it had a sim card they said to bloody throw it away ( they don't care, their trying to make money )
Samsungs sind die Wurzel der DEUTSCHLAND'S PROBLEME! Ich werde INVADE SÜDKOREA, sie zu bestrafen! :loll:
that would be quite offensive to people... back to topic alot of people have make complaints how they use too much plastic on their devices
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
that would be quite offensive to people... back to topic alot of people have make complaints how they use too much plastic on their devices
it was just a joke, if anyone read it and got offended and took the time to scroll down, i dont mean any harm. anyway, i don't see why this is a problem, but you and me are both on steam so why dont we continue this there to avoid cluttering the thread :geek:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Yes, Back to topic please! :rightthumbup:
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
steve30x
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I went from a 10" tablet that was extremely slow to a 7" galaxy tab 4 which is a lot faster , but the 7" tablet is too small with some apps having tiny text that I cant read because of my bad eyesight. Also I dont get why people complain about manufacturers using plastic. my 10" tablet has some metal and I dont like it.
Fractal Design Define R4
Intel Core I5 760 @ 3.6GHZ 1.2V
Palit GTX680
Asus Maximus III Gene
8GIG Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600mhz
Corsair HX1000
BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz
Asus Xonar D2 Soundcard
Logitech Z906 Speakers
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have a 10" Transformer, but you need to sit close to be able to read properly. And it is too heavy to hold in one hand for a longer time.

That 8" from NVidia, however, seems to be one of the best tablets around, if you want some performance in games. And it is a nice size too.

I only use tablets for internet when i travel. They are nice to wacht some movies or TV shows on a plane as well.

Right now i'm considering a NVidia Shield Tablet, as i think they are awesome and cool :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”