what android device do you have?

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@Bear I don't agree, yes the iPhone is a good looking phone but I found it far to restrictive in what you can do with it. :(

I know this can work in a good way and help to stop adds and all that other crap you get on android but if I weigh up all the pro's and con's I would still go for android.

Freedom over restriction any day. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I still like my S5 Neo. It can be on standbye for over a week. The S7 edge does look awesome though ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@Bez
True the iPhone isn't perfect, but it's compromises are better leaving you with more premium experience.

And to be honest IOS was a bit strange in the start, but after a week I grow to enjoy the simplicity of IOS over Android as it is so different as every Android phone run different versions and Bloatware - which is a real issue I have with Android.

I'm not saying Android Is bad, just that it isn't as refined and easy to use. ;)
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Don't know if i mentioned it but i have an s7, so glad here in aus we get the exynos processor over the fapdragon chip
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've just swapped out my POS G3 for a Galaxy S7 Edge in the light blue color. I also picked a hell of a time to buy, as there were 2 promotions going on at the time so I now also own a Gear Fit 2 and a Gear VR. :2thumbsup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm in talks with a guy selling his Huawei P10 phone which is secondhand for so will be thirdhand for me, but at 174 euros seems like a great deal imo. as there is box, receipt/warranty, fast charger and additional extras like covers and so. And not to forget a secondhand Huawei P10 cost 300 euros in you buy in a refurb secondhand store, so i'm getting a very good deal here, only problem is it is abit beaten up, there is a beat dent on the corner and a crack in the corner where the dual camera's are but nothing to bad, but i'll use a cover on it anyway so who cares as long as the screen and camera and the rest of the phone is working as it should then it will have been a great deal.

The pictures i got of it.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wmqtammkkogi ... 25107.jpeg

Huawei P10 was a flagship phone in 2017, so it has enough hardware to compete today, and it is sure as heck going be an upgrade coming from a aging iPhone 6, and going over to a snappy AF phone for so little money, so i'm beyond excited to get it, right now the private seller is waiting for his new phone to come on Wednesday so if he ships it hopefully thursday so should have it by next weekend.

And if i like it then i'll sale my iPhone 6 16 GB for 110'ish euros, that is the price the store i bought it used from is offering for used iPhone 6 phones at the moment. And i actually also have a old Asus EEE Seashell laptop and a Win8 Asus VivoTab i can try to sell as i never use them.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sounds like a nice deal, just make sure everything is working ok and he will accept a return if you are not happy with it. ;)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 pm Sounds like a nice deal, just make sure everything is working ok and he will accept a return if you are not happy with it. ;)
Well he is using it now, and i have a good vibe about him, he seems very up front and honest about it :)

But for the price it is no brainer and i have to try it out, and i already asked about it working as he is still using it now and he only wants to sell it because he wanted a Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and flash a clean version of Android on to it, so it is only being sold because he could get to grips with Huawei EMUI user interface, because it is more IOS than Android in many ways, which works perfectly for me as i like the features of it as it bridges the grab between IOS and Android.

But in the pictures it also looks like there is no screen protector on it, so it probably shattered when the phone was dropped, so i need to get a oilifobic screen protector as the P10 base screen doesn't have any finger or oil protection as it shipped with a screen protector installed on it from new.

But hell if it works out then i scored big time so time with tell, i i'm hopeful. :)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It was a big score, the phone works perfectly so i a monster deal on it.

And best of all is the insane Super Charging it has, it charges with up to 5 Amp so the cable is very thick, for a 3200 mAh battery it took about 1 hour to fully charge which is nuts.

And second best is how it looks and feels like IOS even-though it is Android 8, but Huawei's EMUI makes it look and feel like Apple's IOS, i mean just look :mrgreen:

2018-04-18 19.41.11.jpg

So i'm happy with it so far, it is so fast. I mean super fast, i barely touch the finger scanner and it and it is unlock and fully into the home screen in under a sec, it is like 10 times faster than a iPhone 6.

Like my friend said when i show him the screenshot, "Mister China mann, copy Apple, improve Apple, sell for half price" :lol:
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks cool, how big is the screen on that thing?
Image Image

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”