what android device do you have?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:off topic, today i got a Nokia Lumia 735 for $300Aus and so far i'm impressed with it..
Nokia makes great mobile phones. Before the smart phone era, they were the best.
Unfortunately the Microsoft take over ended up more like a take down.

Maybe they should make Nokia an independent company again.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
snake250 wrote:off topic, today i got a Nokia Lumia 735 for $300Aus and so far i'm impressed with it..
Nokia makes great mobile phones. Before the smart phone era, they were the best.
Unfortunately the Microsoft take over ended up more like a take down.

Maybe they should make Nokia an independent company again.
True True, windows 8.1 runs great with no noticeable lag.. it also has wireless charging support :D

But i won't be keeping it for too long because it doesn't support 4G Band 28 (700)
nathan is a mexican!!
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Currently rocking the Zenfone 2. The 5 Inch version. THe 5.5 was unnecessary but the 4GB RAM might get some power hungry fanatics interest but certainly not mine.

:rightthumbup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm just getting frustrated at my 2 year old HTC One X+ it is supposed to have a freaking quadcore cpu yet it is laggy and very unresponsive in nearly every it does, plus it gets hot as hell any time the cpu has to do any thinking (the plastic on its backside has has melted is some areas), and the lately (the late half year the phone has begone to restart and freeze me out of using the phone as the screen remains turned off when i press the unlock button.

So i'm at a crossroad now, do buy another Android and to readjust to it, or should try to use one of the phones from the drakside, Apple, i have actually never owned one, but with the abundance of iPhone 5S's that's been sold by their owners because of the iPhone being viewed as a fashion item, and every Apple fanatics wanting the latest iPhone, so that leaves some decent phones at consumer friendly prices.

Granted i am a fan of Android, but the un-refinement is just a huge problem i have with Android phones, so i'm going to try out a second refurbished iPhone 5S 16 gig, i have a iPod Touch (first gen) and i have loved that thing, and it still works perfect and so does its battery, and it been use for bedtime listing to musik / audiobook for about 5 years now.

So we'll if my Android thinking can be converted or if i'll go mad using it :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:So we'll if my Android thinking can be converted or if i'll go mad using it :lol:
It's the latter :shock:

I have been trying to like the iPhone 6 and IOS9 but it is just a STUPID operation system for a phone, the only good thing about the Iphone 6 is the screen, camera and the fingerprint scanner, the rest is just pointless, and i really miss my Android OS and the dedicated back bottom, i catch myself pressing the side of the home bottom of the Iphone alot, (to go back on a iphone you need both hands as you have to press the top left return bottom) i feel i'm wasting a ton of time using a IOS vs. Android 4. something my other phone had.

So now i'm thinking about selling the Iphone 6 back to store i got it from and see if they have a Samsung Galaxy S6 or something like that.

But lessen learned, never thrust your friends and your sister when it comes to tech, as the don't know a thing about good tech :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:Btw i ordered this cover for my Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, it's tech'ky enough and screams android, i'm so over the iPhone 6 i have now, it annoys me alot, but Android 6.0 Marshmallow will be great.

I tried out a Samsung Galaxy S6 too, but that TouchWiz UI is junk, i'd ratter suffer more with the IOS 9 on the iPhone than use the Samsung plus the GS6 has the worst battery i have seen to date, it makes iPhone look good - that's saying alot.

But here is my new Cruzerlite Bugdroid case for my new Xperia Z5 Compact, it super sticky the sides of the phone and normal TPU feel on the backside so it doesn't stick in the jean pocket.

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I haven't been here on the forum for a while now, so it's time to update my device list, and it's grown bit by bit as i have a part-time job...

1. Kogan Agora 4G Pro (BenQ F52) i Brought this at the end of November for just a bit under 250 dollars on sale on there website. it's doesn't have the BenQ Ui so it runs stock android, and it flies through programs and the odd game. with the small battery i was going to think there was going to have problems but it kept up in my use having 5-10% after at 9:30 . only issues are very minor and thats the construsction of the phone is all plastic and the speaker is very poor... https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-agora-4g-pro/
It's a pretty good phone for the price, snapdragon 615 Octa Core, 2GB ram, 1080P display, 8Mp Front and 13Mp back Camera, 2500mAH battery and android 5.1.1 (possible Android 6 update but unknown)

2. LG nexus 5X, my first Nexus Device and i must say it's very nice except compared to the Nexus 5 from 2013 it's a let down as it misses a few things compared to it, weak storage options is one of the first problems 16, 32GB are only on offer, it's a low option for a phone that has a camera that supports 4K recording, so why didn't they add a micro SD slot!? but it's all not bad battery life was good, i had 10-20% left at 9:30, but some days it would only make it to 7-8pm

Battery tests started at 8:30am and finished at 9:30pm
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I plan on working this summer and once I've gotten through with it I plan on buying myself a Galaxy S7 Edge.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:I plan on working this summer and once I've gotten through with it I plan on buying myself a Galaxy S7 Edge.
The Galaxy S7 Edge is a nice phone and I hope you get enough money saved up to buy one but personally I'm done with all of these big fancy phones, at the moment I have an HTC One M8 it's a nice phone but its just too big to fit in my pocket (especially if I have tight jeans on :P ) so this time I'm going to downsize a bit and also cut my rental in half if I can. :D

I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (that's a long name for a phone :mrgreen: ) I quite like the design and its also smaller than the one I have now plus I can get it for around £18 a month with 1000 minuets 5000 texts and 2 Gig of data :D the contract I have now gives me less for £30 a month so a no brainer and only 30 days to go till the end of contract. :banana-dance:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I gave up on Android as none of the phone manufactures could/can make a good phone, so i did something i thought never would, i bought a iPhone 6 and i have been happy ever since.

Sure Android phones might get the new and latest gadgets but the phone all have a bad flaw about them, just take Samsuck and their bloatware and inverted touch buttons, my Samsuck G6S only lasted 4 hours before i hated it, and the Sony Xperia Z4 even less.

So just get a iPhone then you are can be sure your phone doesn't get obs-elited as fast as other Android phones does.

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”