what android device do you have?

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The old Polaroid S7 gave it's last breath but I enjoyed using it. Let me sit in the Spam, have coffee, read news, etc. I decided I wanted another one so I bought a similar 7" made by Ematic. For less than $60 USD with free shipping, the thing works pretty good. Nothing speedy or fancy but gives me all I need and works better than what I had. Battery life seems a little short, but for around the house it's decent.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Forgot to mention I upgraded to the S6 Edge 64gb last month. Looks a million bucks, goes alright enough (hard for me to get excited about mobile devices these days).
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm still using my 2+ year old HTC ONE X+, and it still does a good job, i can't see any reason to throw money at a new one any time soon - though that Samsung S6 does look good ;)

But for my next phone i might join the dark side (Apple) and see what all the hype is about :P But that is one year out atleast
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I switched to iPhone!

Apple iPhone Master Race! :woot:
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whoamus wrote:Let me sit in the Spam, have coffee, read news, etc.
What the heck. I typed the word that sounds like bitchen, (you know the place you sit and eat), not Spam. What kind of sorcery is this? I typed again and this time previewed only to see the system changed the word again. Too many spammers trying to sell that stuff here?. Evil I say. Burn the witch!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote:
Whoamus wrote:Let me sit in the Spam, have coffee, read news, etc.
What the heck. I typed the word that sounds like bitchen, (you know the place you sit and eat), not Spam. What kind of sorcery is this? I typed again and this time previewed only to see the system changed the word again. Too many spammers trying to sell that stuff here?. Evil I say. Burn the witch!
Yea sorry about that :lol: the word that sounds like bitchen is banned on this forum as an anti spam measure. ;) (and so far it seems to be working, for the most part :o )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, this is the first time the k.i.t.c.h.e.n. enforcer is working against a legit poster. :lol:

As far as Android devices go, i enjoy my little shield tablet. Big enough to browse the web and not as bulky and heavy as the transformer pad. And with a resolution of 1080x1200 is is crystal clear at an 8 inch format.
Thanks to the Tegra-K everything runs smooth. And the multiple gaming options are a nice feature.

The gaming through supercomputers on the Web still needs some optimizing, as there is lag. To be expected, but still. It will take a while and a much better integrated internet, before it will become common.
But i see TV with built in shield app coming soon®

Next to my transformer pad and shield tablet, i also still have my good old Galaxy S. Yes, that is right, with no number behind it. :eeek: It has the best possible audio chip in there and probably still outclasses most common music players today. Supports FLAC as well. And with Micro SD card you can store a lot of stuff on there. Was my first android device and i still like it.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I bought the Galaxy Tab S 10.5" tablet hoping to use it with The Crew companion app but we all know what happened to that. :roll:
Still, it's a fantastic tablet with easily the best screen I have ever seen on one of these devices and it weighs about the same as my phone. :o
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

If you end up with pCARS on PC then you could use it as a dashboard HUD.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ryzza5 wrote:If you end up with pCARS on PC then you could use it as a dashboard HUD.
Is there a pCars app? Or do you just use an existing dashboard program?

8-)
 ! Message from: MadManCK
More about pCars apps and other telemetry and dashboard software in the dedicated thread: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1159
:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”