what android device do you have?

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:As my smart watch runs android wear i guess i could add Moto 360 to the list.. only have to wait 2 days before i get to use it :Coming soon:
Haha I know the feeling, hopefully I'll get an LG G3 for christmas.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
snake250 wrote:As my smart watch runs android wear i guess i could add Moto 360 to the list.. only have to wait 2 days before i get to use it :Coming soon:
Haha I know the feeling, hopefully I'll get an LG G3 for christmas.
Free pass to the 1440P club :) i'll be stuck in the 1080p one for a while..
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I GOT IT YUSSSSSSSSSS
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Galaxy S3 4G here for the last 2 years or so. Neither the S4 or 5 seem like worthy updates so I'll wait for the Galaxy S6 with Android 5 before jumping into a new 24m contract.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ryzza5 wrote:Galaxy S3 4G here for the last 2 years or so. Neither the S4 or 5 seem like worthy updates so I'll wait for the Galaxy S6 with Android 5 before jumping into a new 24m contract.
Should try another device other then a samsung... i don't hate Samsung, i dislike Samsung for design and amount of shity devices they make..
nathan is a mexican!!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I have a HTC One X+ which works just fine, but i might want to upgrade it to Samsung's next Galaxy, the G6 in a years time, when i'm sure it'll be worth getting ;)
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Have already considered that multiple times, looking at Sony and HTC but they're not quite there. I've only had this GS3 and the GS2, before that I was early on the smartphone wagon with a Nokia N96. Before that I think I had an LG flip phone that boasted polyphonic ringtones, WAP browser, and video calls.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The girlfriend has a Galaxy S5 and its a fantastic phone and takes excellent photos, me I use an HTC one M8 and I'm very happy with it. :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Have no real need for one, I rarely travel these days but my daughter gave me her old Polaroid S7 tablet. Not rated very well but more of a toy for me. I updated the firmware right away so it's as up to date as possible.

Since I am a gamer, went right to Googleplay to see what sort of free fun I could have with the usual freeware junk. Payware? Anyway, I found Plague Inc. Quite interesting little game and not too bad begging for money. You create a disease and try to infect the world. I like strategy games and this seems pretty good so far.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Whoamus wrote:Since I am a gamer, went right to Googleplay to see what sort of free fun I could have with the usual freeware junk. Payware? Anyway, I found Plague Inc. Quite interesting little game and not too bad begging for money. You create a disease and try to infect the world. I like strategy games and this seems pretty good so far.
I've played plague Inc and have some fun with it, i killed everybody with a disease called Atari :lol:
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”