Android Consoles

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Mad Catz is planning to release a gaming console, based on the Tegra 4 and Android.

I think it is a smart move as the next generation of these all in one system chips are faster than last generation of consoles.
And there are lots of fun cool Android games around.
They are also pleasantly priced. Especially compared to the ridiculous bump in price for the new XBox ONE games.

Mad Catz Project Mojo

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Mad Catz is planning to release a gaming console, based on the Tegra 4 and Android.

I think it is a smart move as the next generation of these all in one system chips are faster than last generation of consoles.
And there are lots of fun cool Android games around.
They are also pleasantly priced. Especially compared to the ridiculous bump in price for the new XBox ONE games.

Mad Catz Project Mojo

ouya is about the same in spec wise, but i like free games
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Both systems look interesting but as with all these things a lot will depend on the kind of game support.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Android game library is literally stuffed with cool games. Including some early PC games, optimized for it.
And the games are either free or very cheap. A good alternative for everybody who does not want to spend 80 quid on new Xbox games... :oops:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Android Phones Apps & Games”