The Nokia Lumia 1020

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I think I've just found my next phone :eeek:

As a bit of a amateur photographer this phone is right up my street apart from looking good it has a 41 megapixel camera.
I've always planed on getting the Galaxy s4 when my next upgrade comes along but now I've seen this it has totally changed my mind.

Only downside for me is it runs on win8 :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I saw that add. Massive camera there. Could be a very cool gadget.
There is another version that runs on Symbian, Nokias own OS
With windows on it, you will always wonder if you have to reboot your Phone twice during a single call :laughing-rolling:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

imed81 wrote:what will the price of Lumia 1020.
Hi welcome to the forum :D
As to your question it depends on your country but in the UK about £500 SIM-free and should be in the shops in the UK by late September :woot:
Image Image
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

Ooh another great windows phone that will be let down by the dreadful OS. :woot: I have a windows phone
and it just annoys me as it has some great features that others don't have. The OS lacks basic things like creating
music playlists and it doesn't even show how many songs you have on the phone. The process of putting them on in the
first place is terrible if you want to add 1 song to the phone you have to reload ALL the songs back onto
the phone. :angry-banghead: Its almost as if it was released when it wasn't finished. Just like you know what! :loll:

:text-bs:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ginger-Grinch wrote:Ooh another great windows phone that will be let down by the dreadful OS. :woot: I have a windows phone
and it just annoys me as it has some great features that others don't have. The OS lacks basic things like creating
music playlists and it doesn't even show how many songs you have on the phone. The process of putting them on in the
first place is terrible if you want to add 1 song to the phone you have to reload ALL the songs back onto
the phone. :angry-banghead: Its almost as if it was released when it wasn't finished. Just like you know what! :loll:

:text-bs:
Thanks Grinch you've just put me off buying this phone :angry-banghead: :lol:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:I think I've just found my next phone :eeek:

As a bit of a amateur photographer this phone is right up my street apart from looking good it has a 41 megapixel camera.
I've always planed on getting the Galaxy s4 when my next upgrade comes along but now I've seen this it has totally changed my mind.

Only downside for me is it runs on win8 :(
samsung are making a S4 Zoom
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_zoom-5447.php these are only specs ( Lte verison might be in the uk )
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:
samsung are making a S4 Zoom
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_zoom-5447.php these are only specs ( Lte verison might be in the uk )
Saw that one. Looks pretty cool IMO. 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea I've looked at this and it dose look like a decent phone/camera my only concern is it looks a bit bulky to fit in my pocket :confusion-confused:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:Yea I've looked at this and it dose look like a decent phone/camera my only concern is it looks a bit bulky to fit in my pocket :confusion-confused:
camera goes in :)
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

snake250 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Yea I've looked at this and it dose look like a decent phone/camera my only concern is it looks a bit bulky to fit in my pocket :confusion-confused:
camera goes in :)
Yes but if you look at it side on it's still bulky compared to other camera phones :D
Image Image

Return to “Windows Phones Apps & Games”