How do you like my new 4K TV :-)

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just ordered a new 4K, thought I would treat my self after all the hours and hard work I have put in over the last few weeks. :D
Sony Bravia KD49X83 4K Ultra HD Android TV, 49" with Freeview HD and Built-In Wi-Fi
1337907_RB_00_FB_EPS_1000.jpg
Latest model with built in Android TV so it will run all the apps in the google app store on the TV including games. :2thumbsup:
Gets delivered on Thursday morning, cant wait to try some games on it. :gaming: :party:
Link
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Just ordered a new 4K, thought I would treat my self after all the hours and hard work I have put in over the last few weeks. :D
Sony Bravia KD49X83 4K Ultra HD Android TV, 49" with Freeview HD and Built-In Wi-Fi
1337907_RB_00_FB_EPS_1000.jpg
Latest model with built in Android TV so it will run all the apps in the google app store on the TV including games. :2thumbsup:
Gets delivered on Thursday morning, cant wait to try some games on it. :gaming: :party:
Link
Smart TV's are kind of pointless if you own any console, otherwise nice. Enjoy it!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice. Now you have to find some 4K content. Fortunately Sony is a frontrunner on that. But you can also grab a Nvidia Shield.
That will allow you to stream games from your PC or the cloud to the TV, but also provides some 4K content over the web in H265.

Great catch, enjoy the view 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's a nice TV 8-)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks guys, looking forward to Thursday delivery. :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks nice, hope you enjoy.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote:Looks nice, hope you enjoy.
Thanks, this must be my lucky week I have just nabbed an Apple iBook for £1.70 in an auction on eBay. :woot:
imac.jpg
imac.jpg (4.35 KiB) Viewed 6692 times
Yes its an old model but its fully working and has lots of software on it including Photoshop CS2. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, that is a steal. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Lol, that is a steal. :lol:
Yea just come across it at random with 2min left and no one had bid, said it had been in a cupboard for a few years and needed a power supply so un-tested.
So I put a daft bid in of £10 and beat one other bidder and got it for £7.20 including post. :D

Cost me £9.59 for a charger though. :loll:
Image Image

Return to “Gadgets, TV's, Laptops”