Tablet users, help me decide

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Battery isn't to bad really and I don't like the new win 8 (just personal preference)
I only hope it will run the crew app when it comes out as like I said it can be temperamental with some games.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Heh okay, in my case my tablet is near always out power because I leave it in my backpack, so I'm thinking about decent power bank charging unit at about 40£ could double the battery life 8-)

I didn't like win 8 either, but then I installed a mod that gave win 8 the classic left corner menu and it wasn't so bad afterwards, but I'm stillba win 7 guy :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have seen a backpack with a solar powered charger on the back. :geek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lolz Mad :loll:

I was thinking more in the lines of a small'ish power bank that isn't much bigger than a laptops powerbrick, with a capacity of 22400 mAh for around 35£ on Amazon ;)

EC TECHNOLOGY® New 22400mAh Portable Ultra-high Density External Battery Charger

And my tablets battery is only about 6300 mAh, so in theory i could use my tablet for about 3-4 times longer battery life which is about 20 hours of watching series on the internet, and it also just be perfect as i always forget to charge my tablet pc when i have it in my backpack in everyday school life :mrgreen:

The button looking feature in the middle is a bright build in flashlight

I'm gonna order it when i get back to the city ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That looks nice might get myself one of those. :drool:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:That looks nice might get myself one of those. :drool:
You might just want to slam on the brakes! I just found out it has poor build quality after reading many reviews trying to make an informed buy, I think i would be better off with say a 10.000 mAh from a better brand other than these small 'dot com' brands...

That's why i'm think a 10.000 mAh power bank from EasyACC would be a better choise, plus they have a very nice and informative webpage which many of the others lower brands doesn't have ;)

EasyAcc 10000mAh - power bank on Amazon

EasyACC's good site showcasing all of they powerbank models

Just put 10.000 mAh power bank into context, then it is about 5-6 iPhone 5 charges, or atleast that's what a reviewer who used one for a 6 day trip claimed 8-)

Plus it is a lot lighter than the other one i looked at earlier, 450 g vs. 250 grams, and at the end of the day its meant to buy used on the go, and it is still a double life time for my tablet

This is the one i have chosen, it has great customer featback and is the #1 bestseller at the moment on Amazon.co.uk 8-)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the heads up will check it out, not a bad price ether :2thumbsup:
Image Image

Return to “Gadgets, TV's, Laptops”