Good music for fighting games?

Talk Music
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does anyone knows of any good music to listen to while playing fighting games like Ultimate Marvel VS CAPCOM 3, Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Virtua Fighter 5 FS?

I just lost a first to 10 wins in UMVC3 and when I asked my opponent how he was so strong, he replied he doesn't even play the game frequently and that he uses a DS3 (like me), but also that he noticed how he gets a better performance when he listens to the songs that he wants.

I don't think I'll just magically start beating everyone who stands in my path because of it, but I do want to listen to my own music. :lol:

The problem is that I don't have any songs that would fit for these moments, so I ask you guys: Please post some good songs to listen to while playing fighting games, it doesn't essentially needs to have vocals and I'm ok with songs just "borrowed" from other games.

I just want to make a good playlist. :D
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So you want to listen to your own collection of songs while playing the game but you have 0 suitable songs ATM...

Let me try to give you a good song:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Wait, since when do you have UMvC3? We never played together. Image
Warachia wrote:I just lost a first to 10 wins in UMVC3 and when I asked my opponent how he was so strong, he replied he doesn't even play the game frequently and that he uses a DS3 (like me), but also that he noticed how he gets a better performance when he listens to the songs that he wants.
Who did you battle with? I have a friend that keeps sayin' that same thing of "I believe I play better when I listen to my own music", and to be honest I totally agree with it. In fact, I also play UMvC3 while listenin' to my own personal soundtrack. :mrgreen:

Here's my favourite song I listen to while I play fighting games:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4f24luf ... Flames.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Whiterun Guard wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Oh, that was completely unpredictable. :roll:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:Wait, since when do you have UMvC3? We never played together. Image
Since September of the past year I guess.
Tsukishima wrote:Here's my favourite song I listen to while I play fighting games:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4f24luf ... Flames.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's a good one IMO, I somehow listen to it as if the chorus keeps chanting "destroy". This is more of a boss theme, just like the one posted by Whiterun Guard. :handgestures-thumbup:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Warachia wrote:but also that he noticed how he gets a better performance when he listens to the songs that he wants.
Of course you will get a better performance, it's all about being comfortable.
Tsukishima wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4f24luf ... Flames.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I remember you saying that you listen to your own custom BGM while playing games, but I never thought it was music like this that you like. XD
Warachia wrote:Please post some good songs to listen to while playing fighting games

PSN: Cain211-RO
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

this gives me the fighting feeling every time I play fighting games
yeah...big fan of Gundams but they make good fighting songs
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

DudeX wrote:this gives me the fighting feeling every time I play fighting games
The first one gives me that feeling of that I'm facing some final boss, just like all the other songs posted so far. :lol:

I don't get the fighting vibe so much on the second one. It looks like something good to listen to while playing with or facing Dhalsim.
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

More 2.

PSN: Cain211-RO

Return to “Music”