Concerts

Talk Music
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Been to any recently? Maybe you haven't but you wanted to share stories from a long time ago? Share them here! Whether it's you DJ'ing at your local club/bar or you seeing Foo Fighters at Wembly Stadium, it's all welcome here!

Anyway, I'm about to see Black Sabbath in San Jose on the 9th, it's their final tour and I feel really lucky to be able to see them before they call it quits!
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Been to any recently? Maybe you haven't but you wanted to share stories from a long time ago? Share them here! Whether it's you DJ'ing at your local club/bar or you seeing Foo Fighters at Wembly Stadium, it's all welcome here!

Anyway, I'm about to see Black Sabbath in San Jose on the 9th, it's their final tour and I feel really lucky to be able to see them before they call it quits!
Black Sabbath, I remember them from the good old days, never saw them live. Most concerts I went to provided a show more than just the music. Music I could play on a turntable for good sound, live performances were always spotty sound wise but fun. My big concert days were the mid 70's through the 80's. I saw Pink Floyd and Alice Cooper 3 times each, Hawkwind once during one of their rare US tours. Shows with fantastic light displays or on stage performances like Alice Cooper losing his head in a guillotine. I still have printed programs from a Pink Floyd and Alice Cooper performance. Good times for sure. Enjoy yourself.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I've been to many Concerts, but not recently. Even got backstage passes from Metallica (themselves) once.

But i have also been to James Brown, Pink Floyd and many others. There are also concerts on regular base on a square near my home.
I have worked as a Roadie and assistant Mixing Engineer when i whas youngster, about Prepsi's age. But that is a long way back. So i know a thing or two about what it takes to build a stage and get it to work.

Every thing has now evaluated to a much higher level. But the essentials are still the same.

Some bands and artists are made to perform live. Others should stay in the Studio where they can do a few takes more :mrgreen:

:music-rockout: :music-guitarred: :musicheadphones:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Music”