Doesn't work anymore?

TestDrive Archives
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Hello! Long time no see, I know... but let's get into the problem I'm currently having:
Previously, TDU on my computer ran just fine without problems. Now though, I get the following message (translate from swedish):
"This program is not compatible with the OS that runs on this computer. Please upgrade to Windows98SE, Windows2000 or later."
And I'm running on Windows 8.1 + the disc seems fine and it have run before so it can't be that...
Need help now cause, well, I have nothing to do in front of my computer :(
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode, Find the TDU exe program and right click on it and choose compatibility mode.
Image Image
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Do you mean compability mode as in properties? Cause it doesn't exist for me :ugeek:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You need to look in the folder that you installed TDU in then find the exe file and right click on it and go to properties. (this will not work if you just click on the short cut icon)
once you find it try one of the compatibility settings and let me know how you get on. ;)
Image Image
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

I've looked there already but the Compability Tab doesn't exist :angry-banghead:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok try this, go into the folder with TDU exe in it click on the exe icon with left mouse once to highlight it then right click and you should see this:
compat.JPG
This is just an example with GTA V but you should see the same with TDU (make sure you are clicking on the TDU exe file if you are not sure try a few of them)
As you can see this works for me with all installed games with win 8.1 on my PC so should on yours. :o
Image Image

Return to “TDU1”