TDU1 Goodbye Video

TestDrive Archives
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

yah, first post here, but since TDU1 servers are being shut down next week, I made a little farewell video for it.

Here it is:

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube]c-XjnHG5jiI[/youtube]
This has been moved to TDU 1
Last edited by Bez on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong forum
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice idea lets see some more guys. 8-)
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nice video however why always that message in the screen you're looking for new members it's REALLY annoying.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Nice video however why always that message in the screen you're looking for new members it's REALLY annoying.
That has been a decision made in favor by évery staff-member. Sorry. :P
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I never owned it, or played it, but it had a pretty good run. Shame they had to shut everything down when they did, otherwise i'd might have eventually bought it :(
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

eaustinn36 wrote:I never owned it, or played it, but it had a pretty good run. Shame they had to shut everything down when they did, otherwise i'd might have eventually bought it :(
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

The disturbing thing is, it's still being massively sold in several shops here in the Netherlands and I've also seen it in stores in Versailles (where I was last week due to work for 2 days) and in the eastern part of Germany (Gronau).

What disturbs me about it, is that it still says 'M.O.O.R.', meaning 'Massive Open Online Racing' Game.
But you can't activate the game anymore, because they took the service down. So you can't play the game.

We, the people who bought it between 2007 and March 2012, can play it nonetheless offline, but some idiot decided to release a platinum version of TDU1 which can only be played if you activate your key online. Without this online activation, you can't play the game offline.
Unless you use a crack, which doesn't work, because the available cracks around, only work with the released game before March 2012 .. *sigh*

fizzkid2000
New Starter
New Starter

nice vid (mmm mclaren).
can't say i'm a fan of the panpipe laden dirge though lol
THAT fizzkid2000

Return to “TDU1”