TDUDT Race Team (DT-Racing)

Have a Car/Driving club you want to promote or thinking of starting one, then this is the place.
Forum rules
Feel free to setup and maintain your own clubs in this section but please stick to the rules.(failure to do so may mean the removal of your club).
If any clubs contain links to another site or forum THAT site/forum must contain a link on the club page back to ether the club post or directly to the TDU DriveTime index page.
This is to stop people from using this section just to promote other sites.
Any none club topics will be removed.
(rules subject to change)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm a bit disappointed in the commitment some team members show to The Crew Summit events.
We can hardly get 3 man Crews together lately, sometimes filled with casual friends.
A while back we even had 2 or 3 man extra, lurking around.

I expect more.
To be able to get best results, some skills and trials also need to be done with a Crew.
Step up your game !
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My Warships doesn't grind themselves - though that would be nice if they did :D

When do you expect to be gaming and for how long, you might want to make some prime game hours so some of the members have a better clue when you might be playing.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is not about me, but about team members hooking up and playing together.

I only play 2 stints a day now. In the morning i do mainly single player stuff. But i try to be online every day from about 14.00-17.00 CEST.
And some also play after 20.00 till 22.00 or even later. But i will rarely be playing in the evening now. Other stuff to do.

The essence of a Racing Team is playing together, making a mark. A team that has to be reckoned with.
And i expect every member to play on a regular base in the games we select. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

About the use of team DriveTime logos. The Team logos can only be used by DT Racing Team members and can not be freely distibuted to others.

I saw some "Zourrahh" or whatever driving with our logo. Whoever gave that please ask him/her to remove it. Thank you.

Logo can only be used by those who got permission to use it.

Thanks for your comprehension.
CK

PS Don't forget to try the Weekly DT Challenge:
GH5HKVH

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I recruted Marco and Korulax for our Team. They have been playing and racing with us already so most will know them.

:auto-swerve:

Welcome to team DT-Racing :orcs-cheers:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Alternative logo design:
I've designed an alternative DT-Racing logo for those that want a more rounded affect (background is transparent)
dtracingbiground2.png
Also in zip format. ;)
wwwdot2.zip
(78.29 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
I can also do custom logos with name on request. :D (team members only ;) )
Will send the by PM in zip format.
mmdtlogo.png
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, nice, thanks :2thumbsup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ok next to the Summit, i would like to do some other Crew events, like Crew vs Crew and the longer Faction runs.
Some of these require 4 players and not every one is prepared to drive them.
I still need 4 of them. So if anyone wants to join a crew for that it would be nice. A couple can be done alone and one with two (landmark run) For those you do not need a full Crew.

8-)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Speed Trap and cooperation

In order to get a good result for every one in speed trap you need to play as a team. This also means you have to serve other players. This has nothing to do with being someones "minion" or other BS, but it is simply the best way to get a high score.
Other, less talented players can do it too. Including the biggest n00b of the game. So why can't we do the same?

It is not that hard to do. With shorter run ups, you have to wait until the Nitro is at least 50% full. More is better. So a 3 to 4 sec charge time is enough. The driver who does the record run will most likely have burned all nitro, so needs a bit more time to charge.
If everything goes according to plan, you will need about 12 runs so each Crew member can do 3 attempts.

This is something our team clearly can improve on.

Maybe some do care less about getting a record score than others do. But at least be supportive for those who do care.

Thanks for your comprehension
CK

The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:42 pm Ok next to the Summit, i would like to do some other Crew events, like Crew vs Crew and the longer Faction runs.
Some of these require 4 players and not every one is prepared to drive them.
I still need 4 of them. So if anyone wants to join a crew for that it would be nice. A couple can be done alone and one with two (landmark run) For those you do not need a full Crew.

8-)
I alway's prefered to do the longer faction races, so if you still need peeps for this then i'm game :rightthumbup:

Return to “Auto Clubs”