TDUDT Race Team (DT-Racing)

Have a Car/Driving club you want to promote or thinking of starting one, then this is the place.
Forum rules
Feel free to setup and maintain your own clubs in this section but please stick to the rules.(failure to do so may mean the removal of your club).
If any clubs contain links to another site or forum THAT site/forum must contain a link on the club page back to ether the club post or directly to the TDU DriveTime index page.
This is to stop people from using this section just to promote other sites.
Any none club topics will be removed.
(rules subject to change)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks and no problem, as right now The Crew is our prime directive.

pCars can become a good serious racer later. But i dont even have a proper brake pedal now, untill Fanatec sends me a new load cell.
And for these game you need proper brakes. In the Crew i left brake with my clutch pedal now. Not ideal but it works.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Logo is up and running on the Steam Group site.

I still do not see many team members with DT- before their player tag.
It would be cool if more players do this. Like members from other sites do.

:party:
Have not played in a long time and no plans to buy the expansion, just not into the competitive racing. If I do get back into playing the core game at some point, I will edit my name for the group anyway.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:Have not played in a long time and no plans to buy the expansion, just not into the competitive racing. If I do get back into playing the core game at some point, I will edit my name for the group anyway.
Thanks. It is about team spirit as well and not only competitive racing.
We do a lot of speed cruises with the new Freedrive Challenges.

Fun to do and awesome scenery. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Here is a live link to the DT-Logo if anyone wants to use it anywhere. (like in a sig or something)
184px
Just copy the code in the box below to display it on most forums and other places that use the image tag . ;)

Code: Select all

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QCHyVexhY9Q/VqfRD5g9MuI/AAAAAAAADX8/1jdrPUVNByw/s800-Ic42/TDUDTsteam.jpg[/img]
144px
And this for the smaller one.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QCHyVexhY9Q/VqfRD5g9MuI/AAAAAAAADX8/1jdrPUVNByw/s144-Ic42/TDUDTsteam.jpg[/img]
Will see if I can find somewhere on the forum to display it linking to the Steam group. :D
:geek:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Need 500px for Uplay Avatar, maybe with the letters centered as the avatar is rounded. :D

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Need 500px for Uplay Avatar, maybe with the letters centered as the avatar is rounded. :D
Ok will get one knocked up as soon as I can. ;)
(are you sure its 500px, seems large for an avatar :? )
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I want to use that in Iracing Bez im moving to Audi next season the background flag where did that come from please possibility to get different layout styles :rightthumbup:
Bezrider wrote:Here is a live link to the DT-Logo if anyone wants to use it anywhere. (like in a sig or something)
184px
Just copy the code in the box below to display it on most forums and other places that use the image tag . ;)

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QCHyVexhY9Q/VqfRD5g9MuI/AAAAAAAADX8/1jdrPUVNByw/s800-Ic42/TDUDTsteam.jpg[/img]
144px
And this for the smaller one.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QCHyVexhY9Q/VqfRD5g9MuI/AAAAAAAADX8/1jdrPUVNByw/s144-Ic42/TDUDTsteam.jpg[/img]
Will see if I can find somewhere on the forum to display it linking to the Steam group. :D
:geek:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:I want to use that in Iracing Bez im moving to Audi next season the background flag where did that come from please possibility to get different layout styles :rightthumbup:
I will PM you a copy of the background, I just scaled it down in Photoshop as it is quite large 3600px by 2400px. ;)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Need 500px for Uplay Avatar, maybe with the letters centered as the avatar is rounded. :D
Ok 500px and centred :eeek:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xJgPL2zfstQ/VqtJ6r9lrcI/AAAAAAAADZQ/adxBE2slRSM/s800-Ic42/dtr.png
Last edited by Bez on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit photo
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Awesome. :2thumbsup:

I will test it how it looks as the avatars are a circle in Uplay. :party:

Edit: DT needs to be 50% larger and a bit lower. Racing just works in that position. I do not understand why Uplay needs a 500px avatar either. lol. :lol:

Just draw a circle within the square. 8-)

Return to “Auto Clubs”