WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The 458 Italia is one of the most tailhappy cars of the lot :lol:
But also faster than the McLaren. I could have allowed a group of cars. But they have to match the Mclaren than.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:The 458 Italia is one of the most tailhappy cars of the lot :lol:
But also faster than the McLaren. I could have allowed a group of cars. But they have to match the Mclaren than.
I'll make you eat your own words, the 458 Italia is the king of the circuit cars, you try and match this time in "your Mclaren" :lol:

I did a 2:21:853 in the 458
The Crew2016-8-24-19-53-6.jpg
A better car made a huge difference on your FD, the 458 is much more reliable than the stretchy Mclaren is, and i have never found the 458's to be overly tail happy like the Mclaren is. But you can't ague with a 8,4 sec improvement, do you still think they Mclaren is better for corners, or would rather be going flat through most of them in the 458 without the rear interfering ?1

Sadly shadowplay wasn't working right as it was a good run.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I said the 458 was faster...why eat my words? :party:

OK i will lift the ban on other C-spec cars. You can use whatever you want now.

So Bear's record is now the new time to beat. :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I said the 458 was faster...why eat my words? :party:
Will you claim the 458 tailhappy and i never really had that issues and as it just sticks and if it lets go it is so manageable unlike the Mclaren that needs more input to make it stick or well whatever the Mclaren do, as it is not fun for Xbone controller to drive it.

Edit:

My new time is 2:20:260 you go much faster once there is a gab in the traffic i hit just about everything.. so i think 2:15 is possible, also there is a high risk high reward cut but it is super hard to do consistently.

But it is raining right now so i'm gonna go for nightride on my bike to cool off and enjoy my 2000 lumens headlight :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Don't forget to post a video of you fastest lap. You can set Shadowplay to record 1080p60 at 30mbps. That will save a lot of bandwidth and still gives an awesome picture quality.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Don't forget to post a video of you fastest lap. You can set Shadowplay to record 1080p60 at 30mbps. That will save a lot of bandwidth and still gives an awesome picture quality.
Thanks for the tip, i just changed the settings for Shadowplay, and i'll post a video once i'm happy with the run, but traffic is a pain on this FD, but atleast the traffic is predictable to a point.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I was right in my assumption it was possible to break 2:15 i just did a 2:14:402, not a totally clean time, but none the less insanely fast considering the traffic ;)
The Crew2016-8-25-1-28-54.jpg

Good luck beating it, it is hard to archive a good run on it, and i doubt you can get through it without losing some paint, as you see in my video everything looked like a 2:10 time but couldn't avoid the car at the end, so lost a big chunk of time, but regardless i feel it is a good time on the event.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK, let's raise the bar a little. I did this time this morning after a few tries. With the McLaren MP4-12C. :party:
The Crew2016-8-25-11-20-53.jpg
Video embargo until next Wednesday (31th) when this challenge expires ;)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice time, guess you got lucky with the traffic all the way through it, my run would have been similar but the bloody car at the end cost me, doubt i have the patience to attempt another go on it, as it is so random if you get a good traffic run or not.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are maybe 2 places where you need a little luck, but for the rest the traffic is predictable. I drove fairly conservative. But no crashes and that counts most.

Ok i unlocked it early, so others can try it as well :P

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”