WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Beardroid91 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 pm Just broke Mad's time on it, i didn't think i could get the honk of junk hotrod to do it but apparently it could :2thumbsup:

New time to beat is 1:09.418

Land on the road but smashed into the wall so potentially lost 2 sec at the end.

The Crew2017-3-21-23-5-2.jpg
euh, isn't Mads best 1.03 something? :mrgreen:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nope Mad's demo run was 1:09.7 ish, but doesn't matter anyway... As i'm rendering a much better run . . . . . . . :woot:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I just had to ruin Mad's morning :P I just had a EPIC run on it, and had good speed all the way through it, and ended up hitting the launch hill at 368 km/h and flying over the road and bunching over the hills to a near mis finish :2thumbsup:

The time well only a 6 second improve over the run before it making it a 1:03.480 time :woot:

The Crew2017-3-21-23-21-48.jpg
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Beardroid91 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 pm Nope Mad's demo run was 1:09.7 ish, but doesn't matter anyway... As i'm rendering a much better run . . . . . . . :woot:
that was the "demo" run
he did a few 1.05's and a 1.03 after that
wenn ya open the race to start, ya can klick right or left so ya can see the times the race has been finished (aborted ones don't count) and the record time so far + U're best of that day
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Luny you're such a buzzkill, Mad have not revealed his 1:02.386 time :cry:

Hopefully a different car so it is invalid :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did have a session with 3x 1.05 in a row, followed by one fail jump and a 1.03 afterwards. With the Circuit Rod.

Unfortunately Nvidia has decided to store my records somewhere else, after the driver and GeForce Experience updates.
So i don't know where it has gone and am annoyed by it, so i will not search either :P

PS I just watched Bears Flying Hot Rod and that was an awesome jump. It is the fastest way to the finish.
As i can not find my recorded run, Bear's time is the score to beat now ;)

Edit; i did find it. :party:
Only difference with Bear's run, is that i do not lift after the first "chicane" and also landed in a straight line towards the finish.

As the fastest way has been revealed now, i do expect that time to be crunched :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the same problem that Nvidia has always saved the videos where else.
You have to specify exactly Nvidia a folder for saving.
It is important that no subfolders are allowed in the folder, otherwise it will be distributed again.
MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 am I did have a session with 3x 1.05 in a row, followed by one fail jump and a 1.03 afterwards. With the Circuit Rod.

Unfortunately Nvidia has decided to store my records somewhere else, after the driver and GeForce Experience updates.
So i don't know where it has gone and am annoyed by it, so i will not search either :P

PS I just watched Bears Flying Hot Rod and that was an awesome jump. It is the fastest way to the finish.
As i can not find my recorded run, Bear's time is the score to beat now ;)

Edit; i did find it. :party:
Only difference with Bear's run, is that i do not lift after the first "chicane" and also landed in a straight line towards the finish.

As the fastest way has been revealed now, i do expect that time to be crunched :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is back to where it should be now ;)

Yes, the sub folder thing. Maybe because you can "share" your pics with a ton of social media directly now. :lol:
Fortunately for me, i had dedicated folders already. It auto sorts for games, so most Nvidia interference is OK.
Most power users do not like it, when large corporations start to make decisions for you on your own PC. :roll:

Back OT; for those, who think a jump-cut should not be part of a challenge; in this case it is. Just like one Luny made a few weeks back. It adds a chance factor.
Getting the jump right can save you 6 seconds, like Bear showed.

So good luck flying the Hot Rod over the hills :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

You deceive yourself, I have whole 3 terrestrial disk just for gaming video :rightthumbup:
  There is among other things a folder with the name "Nvidia".
In the folder are different subfolders also from other games.
I thought Nvidia stores as I have entered into folder "Nvidia".
But actually he always makes the videos in the 2 subfolders "the crew" and "Mafia3".
  Nvidia is looking for a subfolder.
I do not know why this is so.
  Now I have made an additional subfolder named "input basket" in hopes of finding all my videos.
So I have always done with Fraps videos.
Lol now Nvidia has automatically inserted again in the subfolder "input basket" "the crew" and "Mafia 3" as a subfolder and saves since differently there and then again in others.
But no matter now I know at least where I can find. :D
MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am It is back to where it should be now ;)

Yes, the sub folder thing. Maybe because you can "share" your pics with a ton of social media directly now. :lol:
Fortunately for me, i had dedicated folders already. It auto sorts for games, so most Nvidia interference is OK.
Most power users do not like it, when large corporations start to make decisions for you on your own PC. :roll:

Back OT; for those, who think a jump-cut should not be part of a challenge; in this case it is. Just like one Luny made a few weeks back. It adds a chance factor.
Getting the jump right can save you 6 seconds, like Bear showed.

So good luck flying the Hot Rod over the hills :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe some got lost in translation there.

I do know Shadowplay does create seperate maps for different games. So you basically only need to adress a general map to Shadowplay.
The new "settings" menu is focused on a lot of things, but the recording map is hard to find. I went through the whole menu.

All is focused on sharing through social media.

Maybe, once my new RyZen build is finished, i will do some streaming. But for now, i just need easy access to my pics and vids. And fortunately they are where they should now. :lol:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”