The Crew Chat

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

That Controller companion seems more for other controllers. The Link and controller work very well with a slight bit of lag as noted before when playing my golf game but really does not impact driving. Using the Link and controller for competitive games would probably not be the best scenario but works well enough for regular play. Will be a little while getting used to the whole process, Was in options playing The Crew and changed language by accident. Took a bit to get it back to English.

I have my wireless KB and mouse plus the Steam controller connected to the link but I think if I could get a signal to those when plugged in directly to the PC, there wouldn't be lag. I do have it hard wired to my network vs using wi-fi, I connected using power line ethernet adaptors and connected the TV and the link to my router. Plus if you exit big picture mode in Steam you have full access to the desktop and the controller works well as mouse with access to on screen KB. Really like the set up. :D
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Curious if anyone still plays this. Thinking I will reinstall this now that I have my wheel setup.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Crew1 is uninstalled, Crew2 speedcruise NY HC race every day.
But crew is as social as a bag of potatoes. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 am Crew1 is uninstalled, Crew2 speedcruise NY HC race every day.
But crew is as social as a bag of potatoes. :mrgreen:
Thanks, kind of thought that. Still going to install along with Driver San Francisco just to take a drive around in both. I think in Driver I can start all over again and play a new game. Not going to bother with Crew 2 and hoping Solar Crown will be a good game.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “The Crew Game”